New Grower Fog Dog in a Earthbox jr

Here is what I have so far... The only plant that looks a little sad for now is the cream mandarin... I planted mine all in the middle of the pots so nothing was right next to the edge of the tent. If this works out well.... I might just get a smaller tent and light later and do a couple of 2x2 tents or a 3x3... And just put 2-4 plants in each tent. Plant on the ends of the earthbox and just stagger them for more space.View attachment 1445671
Oh Jesus dude! You're gonna have a FULL tent.
You might wanna turn them so the fill tubes are all in the center.

Oh Jesus dude! You're gonna have a FULL tent.
You might wanna turn them so the fill tubes are all in the center.
I am going to use a funnel... This shit was from the side window. Half of the full tubes are along the front door. The other half are in the middle.

I am going to use a funnel... This shit was from the side window. Half of the full tubes are along the front door. The other half are in the middle.
Yeah, attach a tube to that funnel! You could be going thru a LOT of water here in a month! LOL! I had a girl in a Jr that drank a gallon a day..........in less than 24hrs.

Yeah, attach a tube to that funnel! You could be going thru a LOT of water here in a month! LOL! I had a girl in a Jr that drank a gallon a day..........in less than 24hrs.
Man... I might have to hook up some hoses. Lol... This pic is 3 days after the last pic...
PXL_20220417_095850523.MP.jpg

If you have access to two sides, I wouldn't much worry about it.
Wassa matta with little Miss Stubborn?

If you have access to two sides, I wouldn't much worry about it.
Wassa matta with little Miss Stubborn?
Not sure what her problem is... Maybe she is just super sensitive to nutrients. I'm just going to leave her be and see what happens. I'm not going to train my plants unless I feel I need to keep some a little shorter... I'll try to maintain somewhat of an even canopy if possible.

Man... I might have to hook up some hoses. Lol... This pic is 3 days after the last pic... View attachment 1446137
I was watching the latest YouTube from buildasoil and they talked about those covers but didn't "cover" how it was actually used. That's cool - I can see how it might keep the root temperature down.

After doing my taxes Saturday I then went to the tent and chopped up fog dog on day 73.

High heat and humidity is set to stay. Didn't want to risk too many more 75% humidity days.
Filled up 5 1/2 paper bags and now I will clean and pack up the grow tent for the next 6 months.

Been a great grow season for me.
Love using bas with the earthbox jr.

1650074574017.jpg

1650074598808.jpg
1650074617592.jpg

20220416_194357.jpg
20220416_231406.jpg

After doing my taxes Saturday I then went to the tent and chopped up fog dog on day 73.

High heat and humidity is set to stay. Didn't want to risk too many more 75% humidity days.
Filled up 5 1/2 paper bags and now I will clean and pack up the grow tent for the next 6 months.

Been a great grow season for me.
Love using bas with the earthbox jr.

View attachment 1446612
View attachment 1446613View attachment 1446614
View attachment 1446615View attachment 1446617
Looks great and a lot bigger than they were saying in the description.

I was watching the latest YouTube from buildasoil and they talked about those covers but didn't "cover" how it was actually used. That's cool - I can see how it might keep the root temperature down.
It works as a mulch layer... It holds moisture in, keeps top layer from drying out...

Back