New Grower Fog Dog in a Earthbox jr

I feel you on the heat man. I have family over this weekend and have to keep my closet door shut most of the day. Turned my lights down to combat the heat, which worked kinda, but the humidity bumps up to the mid 60s. I'm hoping my added silica throughout the grow has strengthened and made the plant (including trichomes) more resilient to these types of situations.
Your plants looks fantastic btw and I agree with @WildBill she got some long and very nice looking trichs

Edit: I also should have harvested two of the three last week :doh:
Makes it hard to use the dehumidifier when that adds an extra 2-3 degrees.
Today was my last day of favorable weather.

Wow! Your plants are looking awesome! I just popped my seeds last week. I currently have 8 healthy seedlings. 2 Fastbuds Rhino Ryder, 2 Fastbuds Cream Cookies, 2 Mephisto Sour Stomper, 1 Mephisto Double Grape and 1 Sweet Seeds Cream Mandarin. I need to take a pick of them all just small...
Sounds like you have a journal to update.
How have you watered to start and your plan to start rez fills.

Day 67 and inside the harvest window by breeder.

Still hoping for Friday harvest.
Rez fills still every 48-60 hours.
Hasn't slowed water intake like my previous grows so far.
Not sure how much the warmer lights off Temps contribute to that.

Going to test the breeders high resistance to mold claim this week with high temps and humidity hitting tonight and lasting all week

1649640748222.jpg

1649640770334.jpg

1649640796146.jpg
1649640821330.jpg
1649640842100.jpg

Day 67 and inside the harvest window by breeder.

Still hoping for Friday harvest.
Rez fills still every 48-60 hours.
Hasn't slowed water intake like my previous grows so far.
Not sure how much the warmer lights off Temps contribute to that.

Going to test the breeders high resistance to mold claim this week with high temps and humidity hitting tonight and lasting all week

View attachment 1443725
View attachment 1443726
View attachment 1443727View attachment 1443729View attachment 1443730
What's the temp and humidity of your lung room? Can you control its temps?

She looks good, but I thought she'd be drinking more. Last girl in a Jr was drinking a gallon in a day and she looked smaller than yours.
What has your VPD been running the last few weeks?

Vpd has been around 1.5 from mid flower

Last grow the indica drank the same as this one around every 2 days.
The Sativa was close to every day.

For the lung room I have been able to open the roller door and let cooler air in when the sun goes down.

Today the sun was behind the clouds all day so that helped keep the temps down with the rain.
Which allowed me to run the dehumidifier during lights out.

Sounds like you have a journal to update.
How have you watered to start and your plan to start rez fills.
I sprout my seeds by soaking in water for 12-18 hours... Then I plant into the jiffy peat pellets that are larger and meant for tomato plants. I put these in a humidity dome with a heating pad under it and my seeds sprouted in 2-3 days. From there I planted into the earth boxes. And top watered a little. From there I waited a couple of days and started watering from the res. I just didn't fill it. I only put about 1/4 gallon into the res. That didn't last long. This last time I added about 1/2 gallon to each res.

I sprout my seeds by soaking in water for 12-18 hours... Then I plant into the jiffy peat pellets that are larger and meant for tomato plants. I put these in a humidity dome with a heating pad under it and my seeds sprouted in 2-3 days. From there I planted into the earth boxes. And top watered a little. From there I waited a couple of days and started watering from the res. I just didn't fill it. I only put about 1/4 gallon into the res. That didn't last long. This last time I added about 1/2 gallon to each res.

Good stuff.
Next grow I will do 1 like yours and the other with top watering the first 2 weeks like i have so far.

BAS does NightOwl autos!
Daz sent Jeremy some fire!

I set mine up pretty much the way Jeremy does, except for two things. I hot glue window screen to the black separator to keep media out of the rez and shake m seeds in a tube of sandpaper to roughen up the surface of the seed to absorb the water better and then I soak my bean until a tiny tail shows. The grit really doesn't matter. I just rolled up and taped what I had handy. 600 I think. Just shake until the sheen is knocked off. It mainly hits the seam in the seed, so it does seem to help a little with helmet head and it absorbs right where it's needed.
Follow Jerem's instructions and further methods in the future of this grow, watch your environment and you'll have some badass girls
sickzone
Doing a great job!

Good stuff.
Next grow I will do 1 like yours and the other with top watering the first 2 weeks like i have so far.
Here is what I have so far... The only plant that looks a little sad for now is the cream mandarin... I planted mine all in the middle of the pots so nothing was right next to the edge of the tent. If this works out well.... I might just get a smaller tent and light later and do a couple of 2x2 tents or a 3x3... And just put 2-4 plants in each tent. Plant on the ends of the earthbox and just stagger them for more space.
PXL_20220414_134206382.MP.jpg

Back