Indoor Five's Auto Garden - Bubble Kush Auto + Think Big Auto

Five sorry late reply .no notifiaction.if the buds are dry the rot will be dry.but u will be able to easily see the buds effected.mold in any form is very bad for ya mate;) il head over to ur new grow now.happy growing;)

Five sorry late reply .no notifiaction.if the buds are dry the rot will be dry.but u will be able to easily see the buds effected.mold in any form is very bad for ya mate;) il head over to ur new grow now.happy growing;)
All good mate :)
The buds were dry when still on the plant, it was like they just died. Should they smell or taste different with bud rot?

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Yea the buds effected will not have a very nice taste i would of thought taste very bitter.iv never smoked bud with rot init.but my friend has and he said made him very ill and tasted nasty;) hope this helps

Yea the buds effected will not have a very nice taste i would of thought taste very bitter.iv never smoked bud with rot init.but my friend has and he said made him very ill and tasted nasty;) hope this helps
Thanks mate, all your advice is helpful. I've found no difference in the taste or the high, only the colour. I've tried smoking just the brown stuff and it's as good as anything else. So I really don't know :/

Five a bonus then mate enjoy ur harvest good job;) many more harvests to come;)

Five a bonus then mate enjoy ur harvest good job;) many more harvests to come;)
Thanks mate! I really wish I could figure out what happened but at least it seems ok :)

Humidity if to high is when mold can get a grasp on ur plants.mold is always there in the air particales we breath in and all around ur plants all the time.but if things get sweaty and humid thats when mold can then form and be able to form and breed and demish what ever is in its way.good way to avoid rot.is not have an over crowded garden.and always defol along the way to keep good airflow around ur buds;) and try keep temps steady.but i understand the weather outside plays a key part to our indoor garden.always a challenge but if u keep a step ahead u can keep the mold away.also budrot is most common come late flower.when ur buds are dense and fat.thats were mold loves to live in big fat dense buds.and can easily go undetected.so.keep a keen eye mate.happy growing;)

Last edited:
Humidity if to high is when mold can get a grasp on ur plants.mold is always there in the air particales we breath on and all around ur plants all the time.but if things get sweaty and humid thats when mold can then form and be able to form and breed and demish what ever is in its way.good way to avoid rot.is not have an over crowded garden.and always defol along the way to keep good airflow around ur buds;) and try keep temps steady.but i understand the weather outside plays a key part to our indoor garden.always a challenge but if u keep a step ahead u can keep the mold away.also budrot is most common come late flower.when ur buds are dense and fat.thats were mold loves to live in big fat dense buds.and can easily go undetected.so.keep a keen eye mate.happy growing;)
Thanks Beast, that's a really good explination :)
Hopefully the next round will be better

Back