Indoor Five's Auto Garden - Bloody Skunk Auto & Big Devil Auto

Five thanks dude.once they got some growth bout 2 weeks from now.u should have big enough plants to start lst.il keep a close eye on ur grow and once there ready will tell show u how to make them beautys;) and top work always keep it up bro;)

Sounds good mate, much appreciated :)

Gurilla good job some nice ladies.happy harvest;)
That post was meant to go to you ....no offense to five to midnight....fckng tech .....operator error .....I'm old school it would have been easier to message u by carrier pigeon at least I know how to use one of them
Gurilla good job some nice ladies.happy harvest;)

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk

Gurilla ha ha well good job mate, keep pushing the auto limits they really do enjoy it can see when u see ur pics;)and thanks for the kind words;) it took me month to figure this forum out properly .but when u do its easy;) happy growing;)

Looking like they're starting to come together. You have some good help hanging around waiting to help that's a good thing.

I've learned so much being here 4 plants use to easily fit in my groom now they're cramped lol that's a good problem. Gonna have to expand just have to get the boss to agree. My closet wall is screwed into place and can easily be moved to make it bigger. Keep chuggin along and they will do what they do all u can do is nurture them.

I've learned so much being here 4 plants use to easily fit in my groom now they're cramped lol that's a good problem. Gonna have to expand just have to get the boss to agree. My closet wall is screwed into place and can easily be moved to make it bigger. Keep chuggin along and they will do what they do all u can do is nurture them.
Yeah I had the same problem and built a new cabinet about 8 months ago. Good luck on getting the sign off on your expansion plans ;)

Five ur an awsome grower my friend.i have known u for long time now.always been a good guy eager to learn and help others.keep up the good work bro and happy growing;)

Five ur an awsome grower my friend.i have known u for long time now.always been a good guy eager to learn and help others.keep up the good work bro and happy growing;)
That's very kind of you Beast, but I think it's more that I can follow instructions rather than any real skill lol

Five we all have to start somewere.the longer u grow the easier it will be.the more plants u grow the more u learn.all in good time u will become the grower u wish to be;) happy growing

Back