Indoor Five's Auto Garden - Bloody Skunk Auto & Big Devil Auto

The purple looks sick! :D I'm glad you didn't give up on them, it will be a neat experiment. You've done well to nurse them through.

Update:

The girls are 8 weeks old now and starting to bud up nicely, albeit Bloody Skunk still hasn't really put on weight, but I've kinda given up on her and will just be happy to see what she produces.
Think Big is looking good however appears that it may be lacking in CalMag. So I'll be giving her a nice flush today in case it is due to some salt build up and adding 1ml/L to her feed this evening.
Let me know what you guys think especially if you think I'm wrong about the CalMag :)

P7093804.JPG

Bloody Skunk

P7093805.JPG
P7093806.JPG
P7093807.JPG
P7093808.JPG

Think Big

P7093809.JPG
P7093810.JPG
P7093811.JPG
P7093812.JPG
P7093813.JPG

Really the transformation they have done since they were so hurting is quite good!! I have a bloody skunk growing myself outdoors and she has had a fairly good life...seems they are quite main stalk dominant(at least outdoors). My purple looks almost identical to yours at almost the same age.

Really the transformation they have done since they were so hurting is quite good!! I have a bloody skunk growing myself outdoors and she has had a fairly good life...seems they are quite main stalk dominant(at least outdoors). My purple looks almost identical to yours at almost the same age.
Thanks GreenSkell, I'm surprised at how good they've come too considering the poor start.
I'm glad to hear you're having luck with your Bloody Skunk. I'm loving the colour, it really looks awesome with such a deep purple

Cool bud...hope yours kicks right into gear and fills out well for you!
Thanks mate. I don't think she will fill out much more but I'm hoping the buds she has get nice and large. But we'll see how she goes. I have more seeds so I will try another one again in the near future

Thanks mate. I don't think she will fill out much more but I'm hoping the buds she has get nice and large. But we'll see how she goes. I have more seeds so I will try another one again in the near future

I did 10 different strains and the Bloody skunk was the first plant to show clawing as i strengthened nutrient doses. Seems mine was a bit sensitive to nutes for the first 20 days

Back