Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Smoking random hash
Hello I have started a project by myself growing cannabis autoflower, I have never in my life grown anything and didn't even know what Hydroponics even was a few months ago before I started. I have had some issues with heat,transplantation, Several times burning or under feeding the plant, Broken 3 fans and 1 Main stem in preflower. but I have learned a lot in this little time. I have given half of the plants LST for a more bushy plant and better yields. Also another big mistake I made was germinating the seeds at diffrent times so the plants are in a little diffrent stages in life. The smallest has just started preflower and the oldest just got into flower. PH has been drifting up from 5,5-6,5 in a day. Had issues with cley pebbles/hydroton in the start fluxuating the PH too much up so I had the hydroton completly renewed with a more expensive brand of hydroton.

I flushed yesterday and a few hours ago I started feeding with blooming nuits. as I did that I noticed a new issue that I had not tought about... The roots has started coming out of the bottom of my grow box where the water is suppose to fall down into the resorvair. I am afraid the roots might die,rot or the drainage might stop due to the roots blocking all water coming out. I need to find a solution to this problem and would be very thankful for all feedback and tips.

Seeds: Seedsman 1x Auto Diesel, 6x Auto NLxBB, 2x Auto Gorilla Glue,1x Auto kush.

The plant far to the left is the Auto KUSH it is the oldest and was transplanted from soil when very young. The 3 others in the same box are 3x NLxBB one of the plants got realy small and strange. Theres also a small auto KUSH in the middle.

GROW TENT 150x150x150x200CM
Resorvair size max 47L ( using 20-25L usualy)
1x 400W HPS and 1x viparspectra 450W ( 200W actual draw )
TEMPS: 24-26C ( up at 30C by the canopy, I got issues on hot days )
RH: 45-60%
PH 5,5-6,5
PPM 550
Nuits Flower: Advanced nuitrients PH perfect technology: Micro,Grow,Bloom and B52
Nuits Bloom: Advanced nuitrients PH perfect technology: Micro,Grow,Bloom,Tarantula,Bud Ignitor and Bud factor X

Link to pictures
6fEh4
of everything:

Last edited:
Can't look at your pics brother. So take a couple so people can try and help with your problem. Im just starting my first dwc myself. And one of my outside plants im using for clones. My roots just starting to take off now .
f57a0b52cfba6ddc94ae205e839b19c2.jpg
18cd677fadc8a1edd63c9e7ddd815731.jpg
330bee08b16bc16fd4956791eada0414.jpg

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

You can't see the images?

Try this link:
6fEh4

There should be 34 pictures, they arent very detailed but should give you a clue :p

And that looks like a very impressive setup btw

Last edited:
Yeah I'm finding that link dead for me also. Just a couple pictures of your setup would be useful.

You can't see the images?

Try this link:

There should be 34 pictures, they arent very detailed but should give you a clue [emoji14]

And that looks like a very impressive setup btw
Ty very much alot of planning . you need to take pics on here your links won't load. People will help as much as they can. Just need pics of what your dealing with.

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

6fEh4

6fEh4

Ah they were not public, and now they seem to be removed.. My upload speed is realy slow but I am uploading them again. Gimme another 10 minutes and I will have the pictures ready.

6fEh4

Last edited:
besides a nutrient burning problem the root thing isnt that much of a problem as long as there is no standing water. ( i dont grow hydro but as long as they grow theirself this way and there is no standing water it should be fine )

besides a nutrient burning problem the root thing isnt that much of a problem as long as there is no standing water. ( i dont grow hydro but as long as they grow theirself this way and there is no standing water it should be fine )
Oh yeah I wate every 2 hours for 15minutes. I can't remember how much the drippers drip but I think its like 3-5DL in 15minutes. I hope the roots will be fine, if not I need to see if I can build some cover maybe?

Back