New Grower First time grower here, be gentle :D Night Owl (Royal Stomper+Foxy Purp)

Plants are loving what’s going on in your tent! Keep everything dialed in and you will be smoking your own grown top shelf weed in a few short Weeks! :pass:

Plants are loving what’s going on in your tent! Keep everything dialed in and you will be smoking your own grown top shelf weed in a few short Weeks! :pass:

I'm hoping to I'll be able to keep them strong all the way to harvest. Doing my best on keeping the environment dialed in. As for feeding the plants, I'm just really rolling the dice hoping its the correct things to feed at the right ratio.

I'm hoping to I'll be able to keep them strong all the way to harvest. Doing my best on keeping the environment dialed in. As for feeding the plants, I'm just really rolling the dice hoping its the correct things to feed at the right ratio.

Just continue to watch the leaves and listen to the plants. They will tell you when something isn’t right, and then the detective work comes into play, when they are smiling and growing and happy, they are saying don’t change a thing!

Nice plants. That tent is going to be some plugged soon! :goodluck:

Day 35 - Plants are freaking huge. Do you guys think they will be a fast finisher or lots of growth to go?
Xoo43Dt.jpg

dkuJewd.jpg
CRRXdml.jpg

jCOT5Ps.jpg
Lt53ePW.jpg
5xJaVB6.jpg
WNXSvtu.jpg

They look great, man. The flowering stretch is probably over or almost over now, as the plants look like they are past second week of flower. So they will be focusing on bud development for at least the next month or so.

It looks a little dense with leaves in there though, with the five plants. How is airflow under canopy? Are lower buds getting light?

Holy shit!(I nevvvvver curse on here, but in this case I believe it is warranted) dude you are absolutely smashing it! Knocking it out of the park!!!! There are growers who go years and can’t get plants to this stage being this healthy. I think you have a real future at this whole growing of the weed things.

Ok now as for your question, These ladies still have a waaays to go I would say at least another 4-5 weeks.

just a side note: if this were my tent I would defoliate some. You have a very dense canopy with some honker ass fan leaves. I would take a look below at any of the bud sites that are getting shaded and clip the fan leaves that are shading them. This is a good time to do it because identifying individual bud sites is easiest at this stage
Again GREAT job. Keep doin what you are doin and you are goin to LOVE the results

They look great, man. The flowering stretch is probably over or almost over now, as the plants look like they are past second week of flower. So they will be focusing on bud development for at least the next month or so.

It looks a little dense with leaves in there though, with the five plants. How is airflow under canopy? Are lower buds getting light?
Jussssssst beat me to it lol. That’s a thick arse canopy in their and with how healthy they are I would want every single bus site to get all that good light

Jussssssst beat me to it lol. That’s a thick arse canopy in their and with how healthy they are I would want every single bus site to get all that good light

Haha! Yep, exactly, Derek! I was thinking defoliation too, but I know how controversial a topic that is. I am afraid to suggest it any more!

I didn’t realize this was only Day 35. The buds look like the second week of flower but it’s still the first. You probably have more stretch to go! They will bring a nice bounty of buds!

Back