Live Stoners First time grower chop or not to chop

I say let her ripen a bit more..2 weeks or so.
I use a loupe to confirm ripeness but I've always noticed that there's a few other indicators that help guide...one I've noticed is small sacs found at the base of the cola will swell up and ooze as buds ripen.
As you continue to grow and find your fav harvest point, you too will begin to correlate various plant reveals as they ripen. It's all part of your effort to grow patience.
This is her at da end of week 9 goin to flush tomorrow Wat ya tink
hmm...well, even a good ol' plain magnifying glass will work in a pinch...anything to get even a rough idea of the clear-to-cloudy ratio...bottom line, harvesting can often be a total gamble, lol...alwayz thinkin "i shoulda chopped a day earlier", or a day later, or whatever...but, as long as ur in the general ballpark, well, that'z often the best ya can do ;) but more than anything, whenever u do it, the end product will be yourz, that you grew, and that alone is alwayz reward enough for me :thumbsup: ppp
I gave her last nutes Friday so dat wud be end of week 9 so goin to start to feed her plain water for a week now Wat ya tink 420forever
I use a loupe to confirm ripeness but I've always noticed that there's a few other indicators that help guide...one I've noticed is small sacs found at the base of the cola will swell up and ooze as buds ripen.
As you continue to grow and find your fav harvest point, you too will begin to correlate various plant reveals as they ripen. It's all part of your effort to grow patience.
gave her last nutes Friday end of week 9 and goin to giv her plain water today start week 10 ..... Wat ya tink 420

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    96.1 KB · Views: 121
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    87.9 KB · Views: 115
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    48 KB · Views: 128
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    89.8 KB · Views: 129
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    50.2 KB · Views: 124
This is her at da end of week 9 goin to flush tomorrow Wat ya tink
hmm...well, even a good ol' plain magnifying glass will work in a pinch...anything to get even a rough idea of the clear-to-cloudy ratio...bottom line, harvesting can often be a total gamble, lol...alwayz thinkin "i shoulda chopped a day earlier", or a day later, or whatever...but, as long as ur in the general ballpark, well, that'z often the best ya can do ;) but more than anything, whenever u do it, the end product will be yourz, that you grew, and that alone is alwayz reward enough for me :thumbsup: ppp
I gave her last nutes Friday so dat wud be end of week 9 so goin to start to feed her plain water for a week now Wat ya tink 420forever

From your pics, she appears to need a bit more time. I've grown BF blue cheese a few times and seems she took 10-11 weeks to get to my fav harvest point.
It could take a bit longer if she stunted or had some nute probs.
You should see a lil amber even in the blurry head shots.
Good luck man...you're getting there.

From your pics, she appears to need a bit more time. I've grown BF blue cheese a few times and seems she took 10-11 weeks to get to my fav harvest point.
It could take a bit longer if she stunted or had some nute probs.
You should see a lil amber even in the blurry head shots.
Good luck man...you're getting there.
Tanks for the advice buddy I got a cheap microscope in the shop today a hand one and its near end of week 10 and the trichomes are very dark now so start to find her plain water my other girls could do with the space

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    97.2 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
View attachment 1083840 Hi I am a newbie to all this I am growing Barneys blue cheese in a 11 litre pot in biobizz all mix medium and had few problems so it's only 56 cm but nice buds on it it is at da end of week 8 and I am stil giving it all biobizz nutrients and stickin to biobizz feeding chart it's starting to yellow a small bit and Dere stil whites hairs cuming on it and bud stil swelling also good few Amber hairs on it and I dnt have anyting to look at it so I gng hav to do it by eye cud ye giv me sum advice how long do ye tink or Wat to do cause want put bit more weight on the buds aswel cud do wit all the help I cud get
Week12 of flowering ,personal choice really
IMG_20190802_223145.jpg
IMG_20190802_223141.jpg
IMG_20190802_223135.jpg

Back