Harvest & Curing ADVICE PLEASE! Trichome dilemma- Is it time to harvest?

If you want a stimulant high, youll want a pure sativa. even harvested early, any given strain will retain most of its characteristics

Here's an example of clear and cloudy heads. It's not the stalks you should be looking at, but rather the heads on top of them. The white heads are what we call "cloudy" and the translucent ones are the "clear"
View attachment 1391455
You’re a scholar and a gentleman. Thank you. The ladies are now sleeping so will check tomorrow but I’m pretty sure they’re cloudy…

short answer is 2 weeks
unless youre one of those guys that eats
green bananas :biggrin:

Green bananas are a no-no in my world. Eeeeeeew!
Although, I am trying to avoid couch lock so am wanting to harvest before Trichomes turn amber….

Look into the "ko chang" strain if youre looking for an energetic high.. Really long flowering but worth it for some... Might be a little hard to come by though gl

If you want a stimulant high, youll want a pure sativa. even harvested early, any given strain will retain most of its characteristics

thanks. I’m shopping for my next lot of seeds during the bank holiday sales so I’ll bear this in mind.

This is the strain in question: this was my first grow, and it is one of my first three plants.
California Snow ( got it as a free seed, and she smells so delicious, I’m chomping at the bit!)

Look into the "ko chang" strain if youre looking for an energetic high.. Really long flowering but worth it for some... Might be a little hard to come by though gl

Nice. Thanks. I’ll have a look. Love the name though!

Aaaah, of course it’s Thai! Like Chang Mai, Such a beautiful city in Thailand. I’ll put that on my list. Do you need to be quite experienced to grow it?

I've not grown BB yet, I'd be happy with them from either of those companies, both have good genetics. Get a couple of both! LOL!

That's not the same BB as the one from Sweet Seeds. It's got a different lineage. --> Sweet Seeds, Fast Buds
I'm in no way affiliated to them, but would have to try BB from @Fast Buds Heather first before I could give it my :thumbsup:.
What do you think @pop22?

Last edited:
Back