keep feeding for another week,and have a think about harvesting then,more white hairs/still swelling...keep it going :coffee:
i dont flush,i swap the last 2 feeds for 1L of plain water,and it gets cut down on a friday.
if white ash is a sign of flushed weed...then how come fag ash is white ? is it free of chemicals/been flushed.
:pighug:
I read on this da a lot of people tel by da leafs gng yellow but if da was da case wit my lady I be waiting weeks I want to get as much as possible weight on this girl cos Dere only few buds on it any ideas how I gt more weight in da bud either if I weight longer den ten weeks Wat ya tink will happen bud

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    73.3 KB · Views: 54
Okay she's a wee midget but those are nice looking flowers, i'd leave them to fatten up though as archie has said (take his advice!)

i'm working through a little nutrient burn, i underestimated how much was in the biobizz allmix and also overegged the biogrow, was using 4ml/litre which i have found is a horrendous amount. more fool me, read the instructions next time!

Tel us a little more about your grow set-up, lights, light schedule, nutrients etc. People here are great for giving out advice, all very experienced and helpful
my grow tent 3x3 wardrobe wit a 600 watt hps light on a 12/12 schedule cos of muni issues i hav a fan in Dere to and I keep da doors up to control temperature and humidity .... wen I start da girl I used light mix soil after da first week I gav it 2ml of root juice it said 4ml on my bio bizz starter pack I purchased a feeding chart came wit it and just be using dat da whole way true ..... After 2 weeks I transplant my girl into a 11 litre pot of al mix soil I hav being givin it rain water cos I dnt hav a ph tester so thought dats da purest water I cud get .... I was giving her sum bat guno aswel hear and Dere I feed her Monday ... Wednesday .... Friday I also misty her to keep her cool .... I will post my nutrition chart later

my grow tent 3x3 wardrobe wit a 600 watt hps light on a 12/12 schedule cos of muni issues i hav a fan in Dere to and I keep da doors up to control temperature and humidity .... wen I start da girl I used light mix soil after da first week I gav it 2ml of root juice it said 4ml on my bio bizz starter pack I purchased a feeding chart came wit it and just be using dat da whole way true ..... After 2 weeks I transplant my girl into a 11 litre pot of al mix soil I hav being givin it rain water cos I dnt hav a ph tester so thought dats da purest water I cud get .... I was giving her sum bat guno aswel hear and Dere I feed her Monday ... Wednesday .... Friday I also misty her to keep her cool .... I will post my nutrition chart later
I started al of my nutrients little by little aswel cos I did a lot of research on autos and a lot says da don't like a lot of nutrients either I sorry I put in al mix aswel shud of left in light mix instead but research it to late my own fault but I using all organic stuff so try cut out most the problems first time around just to learn and get experience aswel

hi and :welcome: breeders are often optomistic on harvest times 10 weeks or 70 days be closer to the mark :pass:lots of sparkles :thumbsup: the amber is technically not amber thats orange hairs.the sparkly bits have an almost invisable ball ontop of each sparkly thing we can hardly see.it goes clear/cloudy then amber
View attachment 1082735
ya need 40x for that:smoking:99p but could take 5 weeks to reach you.
good luck n keep er lit
Hi Archie my loupe didn't come yet and I need space in my tent cos my other ladies ar budding big time and my cheese is taking up room for bigger better plants .... I have gave her the last feed of nutes Friday so dat wud be end of week 9 for her so today start of week 10 I was going to give her plain water .... Wat you tink .... Tanks bud

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    50.2 KB · Views: 53
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    48 KB · Views: 54
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    96.1 KB · Views: 57
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    87.9 KB · Views: 54
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    89.8 KB · Views: 54
Okay she's a wee midget but those are nice looking flowers, i'd leave them to fatten up though as archie has said (take his advice!)

i'm working through a little nutrient burn, i underestimated how much was in the biobizz allmix and also overegged the biogrow, was using 4ml/litre which i have found is a horrendous amount. more fool me, read the instructions next time!

Tel us a little more about your grow set-up, lights, light schedule, nutrients etc. People here are great for giving out advice, all very experienced and helpful
Wel David this is my girl at start of week ten thinkin of flushing her

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    96.1 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    87.9 KB · Views: 48
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    89.8 KB · Views: 49
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    48 KB · Views: 48
My oldest plant sometimes gets kicked outa the cupboard.lack of space/need room for a little one,3 week rotation perpetual thing.
I don’t believe in the traditional flush (X3 pot volumn) i just swap last 2 feeds for 1 1/2 L plain water.
Good luck n keep er lit

My oldest plant sometimes gets kicked outa the cupboard.lack of space/need room for a little one,3 week rotation perpetual thing.
I don’t believe in the traditional flush (X3 pot volumn) i just swap last 2 feeds for 1 1/2 L plain water.
Good luck n keep er lit
i need her gone badly .... I hav also a Barneys Zkittles og .... Pineapple Express .... Tangerine dream and they hav more to offer den the cheese .... I will also be posting about them too

Back