New Grower First Time Auto Growing Need Help!

Day 52

Fed the girls 5ml/l of IONIC Bloom + 0.5ml/l of Liquid Silicon + 0.7ml/l Mangrove Wood Vinegar to bring PH to around 6.2

Before watering, I top dressed around 25-30grams of my mixed fert that I used last week. To recap, they are:
4f8d130d7c2da7a395595d99bff57699.jpg

I reduced the bloom nutes to 5ml/l but increased the top dress fert by around 5g extra from last week. This is my attempt to lower N and increase P and K. Mathematically, it should work but we all know 1+1 is not always 2 when growing our fav plant. So let’s see.

I did a little experiment. I chose 2 buds on PE 2 (which is slowly shaping up to potentially be the largest yielder) and I pinched off part of the bud. Kinda like fimming the bud.
67d8e9a22ff985c4b12b8e04607d3814.jpg

0c8634680b9e89331e042996822f21e8.jpg

One I pinched with hands but don’t really feel I got it. So second one was cut off with scissors. Just for the heck of it really. Even if it really does give monster buds, I would most likely not do it in the future due to Mold concerns. Just wanted to see the results for myself so chose 2 buds that are smaller and not yet developed well.

They are so far doing very well. Hope my pics quality is getting better too
625bdb2d7304efb06a4ebee34896e1c4.jpg

7c20cb40c615cb9018b59fd769b66aa1.jpg

1e25ea3c062e384a1a7f744034b521e4.jpg

b63742477586c06a84e0ffb470d57d05.jpg

610d8af7352494493b5cfb1e622d5fa0.jpg

Super cropped ALL her branches. She is burnt all over and dropped so many times. Still going strong.
627c3b8e9364f9acb7eff655e9e99415.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:drool: Absolutely beautiful awesome job

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I'm starting to see the negative effects of my humidity levels on heavy flowering plants. The past few days was rainy. Today was hot for a change and condensation must have made the humidity even worse.

I see some buds kinda sweating and moist. Opened them up and no bud rot so far but I get the feeling its a matter of time. I REALLY hope I'm wrong.

Regardless of how futile it is, I put a tiny dehumidifier on and turn the oscilating fan on max speed. I also put some old newspapers on the ground near the pots. I am certain each budsite receives fresh air every 5-7 seconds, rather strongly too.

Hope to see them dryer tomorrow. Anyone has any tips for me to further minimize bud rot risks will be greatly appreciated! Only thing I can't change are temps and humidity, which are the main thing.

@islandgrower @NateNobody @Maria Sanchez @912GreenSkell @SavageGarden and anyone else I can't remember the spelling for so many of you guys!

I'm starting to see the negative effects of my humidity levels on heavy flowering plants. The past few days was rainy. Today was hot for a change and condensation must have made the humidity even worse.

I see some buds kinda sweating and moist. Opened them up and no bud rot so far but I get the feeling its a matter of time. I REALLY hope I'm wrong.

Regardless of how futile it is, I put a tiny dehumidifier on and turn the oscilating fan on max speed. I also put some old newspapers on the ground near the pots. I am certain each budsite receives fresh air every 5-7 seconds, rather strongly too.

Hope to see them dryer tomorrow. Anyone has any tips for me to further minimize bud rot risks will be greatly appreciated! Only thing I can't change are temps and humidity, which are the main thing.

@islandgrower @NateNobody @Maria Sanchez @912GreenSkell @SavageGarden and anyone else I can't remember the spelling for so many of you guys!

Defoliate a little and have a fan blowing under the canopy

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'

I cant see too many more leaves that can come off now, i personally would leave them alone. You should definitely get a better fan, sell some of those chairs if you have to. They are going to be gorgeous buds.

Have a fan oscilating and blowing on them. Defoliated as best i could. The fan is more than adequate. Its for humans. Not some USB small ass fans.

I opened up some buds that are wet. Exposed them to air as best i can.

Only thing i can do is wait and see. Hopefully the morning sun is good tomorrow. Let them get some UV rays. Hopefully will help.

I also took the full spectrum side lighting off. Just in case too much lights are cooking them and causing them to sweat.

Did my best. Now gonna go get "Not low" and forget about it a little!

Thank u so much u guys!

Back