New Grower First "Real" grow: 3.25'x3.25' Mars Hydro LED and Tent 4 Autos(Mixed)

thought i would pop in and say whats up. everything looks great man. i like the variety you got going on
glad to see ya here! thanks for the kind words also i had to have variety on my first grow after all variety is key! but my plan is to find my preferred medicine and genetics out of the 20 or so seeds/strains that i have and continue growing them :)
Nice....Gonna ride this one out with ya. Nice setup.
Glad to have you along for the ride!!! i like to post lots of pics so make sure to check it out!

i wouldnt say all that i try to remain humble but with everyone and the wealth of knowledge here on this site im sure we will do just fine...

Staying humble is good, but don't forget to get excited too!
haha im trying to hold it back lol i like to prepare for the worst but hope for the best type attitude hasn't failed me yet ;-)

ok guys things are looking good IMO
DAY 5

RH:59%
Temp:79*F

Today i received some more of my nutes which included: Piranha,Tarantula,Carboload and Flawless Finish(not Pictured as i dont need em yet).So since i didnt get to pre-treat my soil with Piranha (i have 3 ml pipettets that i will be using to measure nutes) AN recommends 2Mls so I gave the Auto AK 1.5 mls of piranha right to the hole in the cube this morning. I also added 1Ml of Piranha to the other 3.tonight or tomorrow (im leaving fri afternoon till sun afternoon i think they will be fine for 2 days) they will get a light feeding of root stimulator, 1ML/L Voodoo Juice,and Tarantula if they take well to the Piranha i put in today.. And i Will start Tangs improved feeding schedual on day 10 which is on monday. :)
View attachment 545050
I need to come up with names... untill then they will be referred to as
The Ladies:
LSD-25: She's about an 1.25" Tall
View attachment 545049 View attachment 545047

West Coast OG seems to be doing well, she is the tallest of the bunch at almost 1.5" Tall
View attachment 545046 View attachment 545045
The AK may have grown a mm since yesterday but first leafs are growing a little so we'll see...
View attachment 545044
Blue Treacle Looking Great with nice dark, wide leafs already About 1.25" Tall
View attachment 545043

So there ya go thats where we are at on day 5:cheers:

Good job so far! 2 thumbs up! *subbed*

I don't know why but when I was joining this site you were one of the first post I came across...and I don't know why but instantly I had a good vibe from you and I'm hoping you win and get everything you and yours want in the end! THIS IS THE TIME TO STAY FOCUSED AND BE DETERMINED NOT TO LOOSE...TO OVERCOME ALL ODDS, TO FINALLY STAND UP ON TOP THAT MOUNTAIN AND SAY " I FUCKING DID IT"...I have faith in you! ;)

Looks like your off to a great start mate, im subbed up now, best of luck too!
Thanks! its great to have you along being as you helped me get this started :)

Good job so far! 2 thumbs up! *subbed*
THANKS!! im happy your along for the ride!!
I don't know why but when I was joining this site you were one of the first post I came across...and I don't know why but instantly I had a good vibe from you and I'm hoping you win and get everything you and yours want in the end! THIS IS THE TIME TO STAY FOCUSED AND BE DETERMINED NOT TO LOOSE...TO OVERCOME ALL ODDS, TO FINALLY STAND UP ON TOP THAT MOUNTAIN AND SAY " I FUCKING DID IT"...I have faith in you! ;)
this shit right here made me smile from ear to ear.... thank you for that... really tho, thank you

Hope everyone has a great weekend! I will post an update with pics on sunday evening:cools:

Back