New Grower First "Real" grow: 3.25'x3.25' Mars Hydro LED and Tent 4 Autos(Mixed)

Thank for that cuz guess what was in it??? Haha

Yea i cant wait tp see what i got at the end of this... if nothing but a lesson is awaiting me im ok with that because it will only make my medicine better in the end:zen:
you'll have lots of mistakes , but you'll find at the end you're grateful for all of them :)

Thank for that cuz guess what was in it??? Haha

Yea i cant wait tp see what i got at the end of this... if nothing but a lesson is awaiting me im ok with that because it will only make my medicine better in the end:zen:
if tap water is a must then it's should be left to evaporate off for a couple days prior to using, distilled water mo not purified drinking water (although that would work) but distilled water is optimal, but due to costs and availability you can get by with others

if tap water is a must then it's should be left to evaporate off for a couple days prior to using, distilled water mo not purified drinking water (although that would work) but distilled water is optimal, but due to costs and availability you can get by with others
Yea for my feeding water i have a 5 gal bucket with a large circular airstone in it running 24/7

Excuse me: were your seeds defective, you mean?
Well they sprouted I just think the genetics maybe too new if that makes any sense. It's as if my plant is a freak, like a short shrub. She popped up on the 14th of Feb she's got a ton of flower sites but her height worries me because I'm now flowering giving her 20/4 light consisting of 600 watt led and she's maybe a foot tall.View media item 6637

DAY 4
I watered and lightly fed them some rapid start rooting enhancer yesterday(day 3) they seem to be taking to it fine :)
CAM01383.jpg
CAM01385.jpg
CAM01389.jpg

The auto AK hasnt had any vertical growth at all im wondering what shes doing.....
CAM01390.jpg
CAM01391.jpg

Mars Hydro Reflector 96x5 was at 26" yesterday and they seem to be loving this LED so I reduced the distance to 24". I will monitor it and if its unfavorable i will raise it back to 26" if not i will leave it here for a little while
CAM01395.jpg
This is a ph meter i got a lowes i use it now for the light meter Light at 24"
CAM01394.jpg
RH seems to be fine as well as temps :)
CAM01396.jpg

Well thats all the pic for now I plan on putting alot of pics up on my grow log so stay tuned!! :growing:

Back