New Grower First "Real" grow: 3.25'x3.25' Mars Hydro LED and Tent 4 Autos(Mixed)

ya I'm doing the same things to try to control RH in my tent for the babies not sure if you have a speed controller on your exhaust fan but I found if I turn it down I can gain a good amount of humidity just by putting it at the lowest setting and misting the soil I also keep a wet towel hanging from the top of tent looks a bit ghetto but gets the job done

ya I'm doing the same things to try to control RH in my tent for the babies not sure if you have a speed controller on your exhaust fan but I found if I turn it down I can gain a good amount of humidity just by putting it at the lowest setting and misting the soil I also keep a wet towel hanging from the top of tent looks a bit ghetto but gets the job done
i dont even have my fan hooked up yet i dont see a need yet i have the bottom vents open and the top exhaust... i just plugged in the humidifier so we'll see how it works out...

so they seem to be ok with the lights, i went out and got a mini humidifier to keep up RH a little and also got 2 more 1600K cfls to add for them.
West Coast OG: Her one cotyledon is kinda worrying me :-/
CAM01367.jpg

LSD-25: shes looking great she is the best looking out of the 4 autos i have in this tent, shes also bigger than any other
CAM01364.jpg

AK:
CAM01365.jpg

Blue Treacle:
CAM01363.jpg

I started them on .5ml/L(light dose) of rapid start root stimulator today so we will see how they react...

:clapper:congrats I think they look good. Now if we could only find the fast forward button on the tent and jump ahead to harvest:smokeit:

some DMT might do something like that haha but for real tho i hate the wait but its also the reason why i like/want to grow because they are like kids to me i just want to give them the best environment possible and enjoy sitting back and watch them flourish... of course you don't consume your kids in the end its more like they consume you haha

some DMT might do something like that haha but for real tho i hate the wait but its also the reason why i like/want to grow because they are like kids to me i just want to give them the best environment possible and enjoy sitting back and watch them flourish... of course you don't consume your kids in the end its more like they consume you haha
lol so true well once they get there first true set of leaves they really start to take off I notice a difference every morning now makes me feel like I'm doing something right well keep it up check back in with u later

lol so true well once they get there first true set of leaves they really start to take off I notice a difference every morning now makes me feel like I'm doing something right well keep it up check back in with u later
And the first time I seen a cola I mean a real deal something straight out of the fairy tales cola (one about as big around as your arm) was like some message sent from Heaven only to be felt by me, yes it's really like that, just the feeling of looking and being able to say I did that. ;-)

works damn good, don't use regular tap water in it or it won't last long ;-)
Thank for that cuz guess what was in it??? Haha

And the first time I seen a cola I mean a real deal something straight out of the fairy tales cola (one about as big around as your arm) was like some message sent from Heaven only to be felt by me, yes it's really like that, just the feeling of looking and being able to say I did that. ;-)
Yea i cant wait tp see what i got at the end of this... if nothing but a lesson is awaiting me im ok with that because it will only make my medicine better in the end:zen:

so they seem to be ok with the lights, i went out and got a mini humidifier to keep up RH a little and also got 2 more 1600K cfls to add for them.
West Coast OG: Her one cotyledon is kinda worrying me :-/
View attachment 544177

LSD-25: shes looking great she is the best looking out of the 4 autos i have in this tent, shes also bigger than any other
View attachment 544178

AK:
View attachment 544175
Blue Treacle:
View attachment 544176
I started them on .5ml/L(light dose) of rapid start root stimulator today so we will see how they react...
their fine, & that cotyledon shouldn't worry you ;-)

Back