New Grower First "Real" grow: 3.25'x3.25' Mars Hydro LED and Tent 4 Autos(Mixed)

where did you order your fastbuds?

im using tangs new improved feeding schedual with the added piranha, tarantula and flawless finish and minus rhino skin... Advanced Nutrients Ph Perfect Sensi Grow A&B and Ph Perfect Bloom A&B as well as carboload,sensizym, B-52, Voodoo Juice,Overdrive and Big Bud. I tested the Ph of my tap water and it was aroun 7-7.2 (a healthy green color on my general hydroponics ph up down test kit). so i whipped up in 1 liter of water 1 ml of sensi grow A&B(amount reccomendedfor seedlings) and some of the rapid root solution and the AN Ph perfect works as far as self regulating ph.
CAM01331.jpg

schedual will be approx:
Day 1 thru 10-15 Tap water
Day 10 thru 15 4 ml Sensi Grow A, 4 ml Sensi Grow B, 4 ml Voodoo Juice
Day 15 thru 20 4 ml Sensi Grow A, 4 ml Sensi Grow B, 4 ml Voodoo Juice, 4 ml carboload
Day 20 thru 25 5 ml Sensi Grow A, 5 ml Sensi Grow B, 4 ml B-52, 4 ml Sensizym, 4 ml carboload
Day 25 thru 30 6 ml Sensi Grow A, 6 ml Sensi Grow B, 4 ml B-52, 4 ml Sensizym, 4 ml carboload
Day 30 flawless finish Flush?? 5 ml, 5 ml Sensi Bloom A & B, 5 ml Voodoo Juice
Day 32 thru 35 7 ml Sensi Bloom A, 7 ml Sensi Bloom B, 4 ml Voodoo Juice, 4 ml Big Bud, 4 ml carboload, 4 ml CalMag
Day 35 thru 40 8 ml Sensi Bloom A, 8 ml Sensi Bloom B, 4 ml Voodoo Juice, 4 ml Big Bud, 4 ml carboload, 4 ml CalMag
Day 40 thru 45 9 ml Sensi Bloom A, 9 ml Sensi Bloom B, 4 ml B-52, 4 ml Big Bud, 4 ml carboload, 4 ml CalMag
Day 45 thru 60 9 ml Sensi Bloom A, 9 ml Sensi Bloom B, 4 ml B-52, 4 ml Overdrive, 4 ml carboload, 4 ml CalMag

Day 61 thru 75 Water Only

Last edited:
No problem man. This is a tip I just shared with another guy. Might help you some too.

The will make a pocket that you could fill with some of the seedling mix you have. This way the seed has a much more gentle environment. Now this is not necessary, but if you are worried, it would prevent the seed from being in hot soil. I tend to do it with strain that I believe are more sensitive. Talk to you later bud.
I Took Your Advice and made a core in my pots of jiffy seed starter mix to be safe. it was easy to do and seems like a great idea thanks!

my accurate 8 soil tester came and my FFOF outer core even with the added dolomite comes out to 5.8ish when its at 7.5-7 on the moisture scale part of the tester but the inner core comes to about 6.8 when its dry. the FF layer is still to acidic isnt it?

I Took Your Advice and made a core in my pots of jiffy seed starter mix to be safe. it was easy to do and seems like a great idea thanks!
Never a problem bud. I'm just passing on what I've learned from others. Looks like your about ready to rock it out bud! If you have any questions let'em fly bud.

make sure you start a grow log under the seed manufacturers forum get your badge...
I just wanted to let you know you can do them anywhere. The grow just needs to be documented, and known as that breeders plant. I did my FastBuds grow in my "Little happy trees" journal in the organics section. I do however break my journal entries in to sections by breeder however. (don't know if that last part matters) On the post that you harvest the plant, simply report the entry, and put that you just finished a FastBuds (or w/e breeder) grow.

i started one over in their section anyway ill just keep it specific to their gear with pics and update it no biggie im always home and have plenty of time on my hands.
All seeds have cracked and a root tip is showing so i dropped them in my rapid rooter plugs and threw a piece of the plug over the seed and back in the container and up on the router they go untill they break surface of the plug then i will follow ronin's way of germination(im doing a hybrid of paper towel method and ronin's) by putting the cubes in a tray and under my light approx 26" away (mars reccomends 24"-30") :)

Last edited:
looking great also starting a new grow so seeing others starting out gives me hope also running fastbuds so maybe we can compare down the road good luck and enjoy
i cant wait! is the link in your sig to the grow your are referring to?

Back