New Grower First "Real" grow: 3.25'x3.25' Mars Hydro LED and Tent 4 Autos(Mixed)

ok so shells are off and they are under a cfl in the same germ container except i replaced the top with cling wrap.. this is the LSD-25 as you can see they barely got to the top of the cube and the root is already coming out the bottom, is this a problem?
CAM01348.jpg
CAM01347.jpg

here is a group shot of the ladies:
CAM01344.jpg

they look pale/yellow in the pics but in person they are more of a nice green ...Im wondering when to put them in their 3gal smart pots and under the LED????

Attachments

• CAM01346.jpg
    CAM01346.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 86
  • CAM01345.jpg
    CAM01345.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 83
  • CAM01340.jpg
    CAM01340.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 59
I start mine in the starter cubes in the big pots personally.. If the root is out like that I would personally put them in asap

CAM01346.jpg

I start mine in the starter cubes in the big pots personally.. If the root is out like that I would personally put them in asap
i read that the led can kill the seedlings if they dont have their first true leaves

ok i think im just gonna "borrow" a table lamp and throw 2 cfl's on it for a day and put that in the tent along with the autos in their pots... im gong to be making humidity domes out of plastic cups and cling wrap the top to retain humidity

ok i think im just gonna "borrow" a table lamp and throw 2 cfl's on it for a day and put that in the tent along with the autos in their pots... im gong to be making humidity domes out of plastic cups and cling wrap the top to retain humidity
Just use clear plastic cups no need for any plastic wrap

Just use clear plastic cups no need for any plastic wrap
they are in their 3 gal smart pots i lightly watered them and created humidity domes out of plastic cups. i will use 2 cfl's along with my LED at a distance of 30" to play it safe as not to "overload" the babies with too much light for the time being will gradually reduce space between light and plants as time goes on to find that "sweet spot" i ran out of clear plastic cups so i used the jiffy dome. My tents RH is only about 32-38% at the moment which is why i thought i need the cling wrap. so i took the cling wrap off(pic was taken before) and misted the walls of the tent to bring up RH.
Parameters in the tent are currently:
RH:78%
Lights for seedling stage:24/0
Temp:79*F
CAM01351.jpg

PH of the outer FFOF layer is showing a PH around 6-6.2 dry
CAM01353.jpg

Last edited:
they are in their 3 gal smart pots i lightly watered them and created humidity domes out of plastic cups. i will use 2 cfl's along with my LED at a distance of 30" to play it safe as not to "overload" the babies with too much light for the time being will gradually reduce space between light and plants as time goes on to find that "sweet spot" i ran out of clear plastic cups so i used the jiffy dome. My tents RH is only about 32-38% at the moment which is why i thought i need the cling wrap. so i took the cling wrap off(pic was taken before) and misted the walls of the tent to bring up RH.
Parameters in the tent are currently:
RH:78%
Lights for seedling stage:24/0
Temp:79*F
View attachment 543805
PH of the outer FFOF layer is showing a PH around 6-6.2 dry View attachment 543806
seran wrap, clear plastic cup, baggy, whatever works mist surface liberally 2x daily first week then as you start to see your 1st set of true ;leaves do away with whatever humidity cover you've made but still try to keep RH as high as you can, at or around week 2 (seedling phase) I find is a good time to start running a humidifier

seran wrap, clear plastic cup, baggy, whatever works mist surface liberally 2x daily first week then as you start to see your 1st set of true ;leaves do away with whatever humidity cover you've made but still try to keep RH as high as you can, at or around week 2 (seedling phase) I find is a good time to start running a humidifier
i went out and bout a little ultrasonic humidifier so we'll see how that works

Back