New Grower First "Real" grow: 3.25'x3.25' Mars Hydro LED and Tent 4 Autos(Mixed)

:thanks: Its good to have you guys, hope you stick around for this...:smokeout:
it may be my first grow but it should be something special at the end if no more than a lesson
I'm defo sticking around I'm interested to see how these little girls grow under the Mars as I'm considering a move to led

I'm defo sticking around I'm interested to see how these little girls grow under the Mars as I'm considering a move to led
Im very hopeful with this LED... I am getting another one in a week or 2 so i can have 2 for flowering

2016-03-22-15-17-24.jpg
2016-03-22-15-19-17.jpg

ok guys things are looking good IMO
DAY 5

RH:59%
Temp:79*F

Today i received some more of my nutes which included: Piranha,Tarantula,Carboload and Flawless Finish(not Pictured as i dont need em yet).So since i didnt get to pre-treat my soil with Piranha (i have 3 ml pipettets that i will be using to measure nutes) AN recommends 2Mls so I gave the Auto AK 1.5 mls of piranha right to the hole in the cube this morning. I also added 1Ml of Piranha to the other 3.tonight or tomorrow (im leaving fri afternoon till sun afternoon i think they will be fine for 2 days) they will get a light feeding of root stimulator, 1ML/L Voodoo Juice,and Tarantula if they take well to the Piranha i put in today.. And i Will start Tangs improved feeding schedual on day 10 which is on monday. :)
CAM01413.jpg

I need to come up with names... untill then they will be referred to as
The Ladies:
LSD-25: She's about an 1.25" Tall
CAM01418.jpg
CAM01419.jpg

West Coast OG seems to be doing well, she is the tallest of the bunch at almost 1.5" Tall
CAM01421.jpg
CAM01422.jpg

The AK may have grown a mm since yesterday but first leafs are growing a little so we'll see...
CAM01424.jpg

Blue Treacle Looking Great with nice dark, wide leafs already About 1.25" Tall
CAM01417.jpg

So there ya go thats where we are at on day 5:cheers:

Last edited:
Back