New Grower First "Real" grow: 3.25'x3.25' Mars Hydro LED and Tent 4 Autos(Mixed)

I would like to see how that Lsd-25 from fast buds turns out, my last grow I did her parent plant good old Barneys Farm LsD and it was a really nice plant with amazing med quality and a yield of 3.6-Oz from one plant. That was about 3 months ago when I chopped her, I still have a little over a quarter from her the link to that grow is in my sig, good luck man and keep your moral high the ladies can detect negativity! I will drop in to see how things are going so far you are looking good man. Cheers

Keeping us in suspense let's get a look at they gorgeous ladies such tease lol
:crying: pics will be up in a cpl mins :smoking:

I would like to see how that Lsd-25 from fast buds turns out, my last grow I did her parent plant good old Barneys Farm LsD and it was a really nice plant with amazing med quality and a yield of 3.6-Oz from one plant. That was about 3 months ago when I chopped her, I still have a little over a quarter from her the link to that grow is in my sig, good luck man and keep your moral high the ladies can detect negativity! I will drop in to see how things are going so far you are looking good man. Cheers
@Herbisaur has a grow with the lsd-25 as well you could check out. and i will definitely be checking out your barneys farm log! glad to have you along for the ride!

Day 9: All were fed 2ML/L AN Piranha,Tarantula,Voodoo juice,Carboload,1ML/L Sensi Grow A&B
Tent is looking good i think... Light is 24" from the tallest lady (OG). Temp is 79*F RH is 60%
CAM01480.jpg

The runt of the group is the AK BARELY any vertical growth but continues to produce healthy leafs.
CAM01488.jpg
CAM01491.jpg

Blue Treacle is looking beautiful with her dark broad leafs she does have a little rust spot on her leaf tho. could of been from the early feeding i will keep an eye on them. tomorrow is day 10 which is when tang recommends to feed anyways so we should be ok
CAM01486.jpg
CAM01487.jpg

West Coast OG: Shes the tallest out of the bunch at 2" slight rust spot on her as well around the same place as the Blue Treacle

CAM01485.jpg
CAM01482.jpg

And The LSD-25: slight waviness in her first set of leave but i believe that might be due to the fan? any ideas? Otherwise she is looking great. her and the Blu treacle both have purple stems and they are my blue/purple strains so im hoping this is onto something eventhough i know purple stems in seedlings is VERY common haha just trying to be optimistic :)
CAM01483.jpg
CAM01484.jpg

so there ya go day 9!!!:woohoo1::smokeout:

@tripaholic88 I'm not sure why those LSD leaves wave at first but so far all of mine have done that. My first three all had the first set wave going on and so does my gal now. Don't sweat it, they still grow up to be gorgeous!

It looks like our growth rate is pretty similar right now, so cool to think that somewhere right now you're basically on the same time line as me! We might be cutting our babies down on the same day later!

Anyway, looking good man keep it up!

@tripaholic88 I'm not sure why those LSD leaves wave at first but so far all of mine have done that. My first three all had the first set wave going on and so does my gal now. Don't sweat it, they still grow up to be gorgeous!
It looks like our growth rate is pretty similar right now, so cool to think that somewhere right now you're basically on the same time line as me! We might be cutting our babies down on the same day later!
Anyway, looking good man keep it up!
yea its weird i wonder what makes them do that? genetics i assume? you said the LSD is a tough little girl right? because she isnt showing any of the "rust spots" at all either is the AK... And yea that is some shit about growing along the same timeline as others cuz you can bounce ideas off each other ect.. Thanks for the input!

Yeah my nirvana Northern lights has done the same strange the setup is looking awsome I'm seriously considering a move to LED maybe for flower I might have one ul ask the misses nicely lol

@tripaholic88 yea I suppose it's genetic. I need to go back and look at elsam's grow to see if he experienced that. I thought mine was either because of fungus gnats, heat stress, or pH problems. However, this time around my temps are about 10 degrees lower, my pH is regulated, I have no fungus gnats, and none of my other girls had that problem. Besides the mutation all my rhinos look almost identical which is pretty cool. I'd say the rhino and lsd are equally resilient right now. They are on the same feeding schedule and seem to be loving it. I started my grow nutes on day 7 and repeated feeding on day 9 with no sign of burn on day 10. I am using really low dosing but they definitely aren't finicky plants.

Yeah my nirvana Northern lights has done the same strange the setup is looking awsome I'm seriously considering a move to LED maybe for flower I might have one ul ask the misses nicely lol
they are DEF nice lights man im dreading telling/asking the wife that im gonna need another one for flowering seeing as 1 isnt enough light for 4 plants lol they are def worth the troubles of dealing with the mrs.'s

@tripaholic88 yea I suppose it's genetic. I need to go back and look at elsam's grow to see if he experienced that. I thought mine was either because of fungus gnats, heat stress, or pH problems. However, this time around my temps are about 10 degrees lower, my pH is regulated, I have no fungus gnats, and none of my other girls had that problem. Besides the mutation all my rhinos look almost identical which is pretty cool. I'd say the rhino and lsd are equally resilient right now. They are on the same feeding schedule and seem to be loving it. I started my grow nutes on day 7 and repeated feeding on day 9 with no sign of burn on day 10. I am using really low dosing but they definitely aren't finicky plants.
yea all mine seem to be liking the nutes except for the 2 with the small rust spots.. only time will tell my friend...

Back