New Grower First "Real" grow: 3.25'x3.25' Mars Hydro LED and Tent 4 Autos(Mixed)

I know for sure that the lsd can handle some errors. I had a nitrogen toxicity. Dark green leaves, curling tips, and all my girls powered through. FFOF is ocean based nutes right? Seems like it would supply adequate zinc once the roots reach it. I am using something called soil activator that has small pints of zinc in it, girls seem to love it. Besides the little rust spots they look healthy! Stay positive :)
positivity is key i also put a clock radio set on classical music for them for a cpl hrs today and will continue that for them. hopefully that will help their stress :doc3:

Well they sprouted I just think the genetics maybe too new if that makes any sense. It's as if my plant is a freak, like a short shrub. She popped up on the 14th of Feb she's got a ton of flower sites but her height worries me because I'm now flowering giving her 20/4 light consisting of 600 watt led and she's maybe a foot tall.View media item 6637
Hi! We recommend 18/6 from germination till the end. Also, they use to eat a lot, but don't overfeed'em! :D

so i checked the ladies this morning and there are NO NEW SIGNS of nute burn(what i believe was wrong due to a little early feeding) this just shows how different these plants are even though they are from the same species... they each have their own personalities and their own needs/desires... its great... i have a feeling my next grow will only have 1-2 strain included in it to make things a little more simple bur i dont regret doing the mixed grow as of yet! hahah
ANYWAYS... Im not planning feeding/watering today but if they do dry out i will only provide them with the micro's and ph'd water and no sinsi grow untill they get a cpl more days under their belt....

Day 12 Pics will be Up in a cpl hrs!!! and do they look nice :kiss:

DAY 12: They are all looking nice at the moment. Today i fed them only the root mass expanders(micros) and no sensi grow. When should i resume a lighter sensi grow feed as i am trying to follow tangs schedual. i probably should of kept feeding the 2 that didnt show the slight nute burn but im trying to keep it simple for the first 2 weeks or so.
Blue Treacle: She has very broad dark green leaves already and is looking very healthy, i have a feeling shes gonna be a little bush! she's ~1.75"
CAM01540.jpg
CAM01541.jpg

AK: She maintains her short status among the other taller ladies but still healthy :)

CAM01538.jpg
CAM01539.jpg

West Coast OG: Still at 2" but looking fine
CAM01533.jpg
CAM01535.jpg
CAM01537.jpg

LSD-25: She's at ~1.75" as well
CAM01527.jpg
CAM01529.jpg

I havent seen much measurable vertical growth for a cpl days in all of them, is my LED too close? its at 24" from the tallest at the moment. otherwise i have few concerns at the moment and are letting them do their thing. when i feed/water them they each get 240ml of water/nutes every other day. does this sound about right? i dont wanna drown my roots. Anyways i want to thank everyone for being here with me for this its a special moment in time for us :thanks:

Back