New Grower First "Real" grow: 3.25'x3.25' Mars Hydro LED and Tent 4 Autos(Mixed)

Things are looking nice man.
yay.gif
If you are worried about the seed mix holding to much water you can always just water the outer ring of it, and not saturate it. Your soil should act like a sponge and draw it in towards the center.
I can confirm this. My GSC was eating more than some of my photos, and still looked like she wanted more. Haha just don't screw up like I did and dose a vegging auto with full strength photo flower nutes, or you'll get one of these.
dscn2137-1-jpg.540946

That not my GSC (it's my bubba fucker) but the poor thing didn't know what the hell to do.
Haha on a side note I think thats what I'll call my unknown plant. Bubba Fucker (not so) Kush.
great idea on the whole acting like a sponge thing! and i remember seeing that update in your log looks like shes getting "the squeeze" :(

personally at the size they are now I make sure to give a nice water to where I see a little run off... then wait until the pot is dry and do it again.. remember you can kill them by over watering but the revive fast from under watering... watch the leaves they will tell you what they want.... pointing up and down... do not rely on the leaves and what they are telling until an hour after lights on...
yea i haven had runoff at all except for when i pre-soaked my pots :-/ maybe i should give em a little more water today?

Yeah. Strange thing is I never got any nute burn, just a twisted plant.
yea that REALLY baffled me haha wonder what made it do that? genetics? the nutes?

yea i haven had runoff at all except for when i pre-soaked my pots :-/ maybe i should give em a little more water today?

yea that REALLY baffled me haha wonder what made it do that? genetics? the nutes?
just get some water on the sides of that pot make sure all the soil is moist. they will thank you for it...

just get some water on the sides of that pot make sure all the soil is moist. they will thank you for it...
Would you suggest adding my sensi grow A&B? they havent gotten it since sat because of the little scare

if it is part of tangs schedule that you are using then yes... but go light remember less is more....
ok last time i fed i gave them 1ml/l of the grow nutes so ill try .5ml/l:thanks::thanks::thanks:

ok done i gave them each another 250ml with feed so we'll see how they react...

Back