New Grower First "Real" grow: 3.25'x3.25' Mars Hydro LED and Tent 4 Autos(Mixed)

I think they look fine.. what is your light schedule? and are you feeding daily?
its 18/6 and i give them 250ml each water/feed whichever i do every other day. im cautious because the seedling mix core. isnt seedling mix supposed to retain moisture?

its 18/6 and i give them 250ml each water/feed whichever i do every other day. im cautious because the seedling mix core. isnt seedling mix supposed to retain moisture?
yes it does but there are likely no roots you are feeding there anymore... maybe try watering a little wider... I have had many plants with roots on the bottom at day 12.... you would be surprised if you pulled one and looked through your dirt right now

yes it does but there are likely no roots you are feeding there anymore... maybe try watering a little wider... I have had many plants with roots on the bottom at day 12.... you would be surprised if you pulled one and looked through your dirt right now
that was another thing i meant to ask about.. damn grape ape qwiso lol thank you for that i will water more toward the edges next watering... how often fo you guys reccomend feeding/watering when they are about this size? i know there are variables but just a round about guess?

Things are looking nice man.
yay.gif
If you are worried about the seed mix holding to much water you can always just water the outer ring of it, and not saturate it. Your soil should act like a sponge and draw it in towards the center.

Also, they use to eat a lot, but don't overfeed'em! :D
I can confirm this. My GSC was eating more than some of my photos, and still looked like she wanted more. Haha just don't screw up like I did and dose a vegging auto with full strength photo flower nutes, or you'll get one of these.
dscn2137-1-jpg.540946

That not my GSC (it's my bubba fucker) but the poor thing didn't know what the hell to do.

Haha on a side note I think thats what I'll call my unknown plant. Bubba Fucker (not so) Kush.

personally at the size they are now I make sure to give a nice water to where I see a little run off... then wait until the pot is dry and do it again.. remember you can kill them by over watering but the revive fast from under watering... watch the leaves they will tell you what they want.... pointing up and down... do not rely on the leaves and what they are telling until an hour after lights on...

that was another thing i meant to ask about.. damn grape ape qwiso lol thank you for that i will water more toward the edges next watering... how often fo you guys reccomend feeding/watering when they are about this size? i know there are variables but just a round about guess?
I water daily, and if it is a plant getting nutes, I feed daily too. However our nutes are different and I have never used what you have.

Back