New Grower First "Real" grow: 3.25'x3.25' Mars Hydro LED and Tent 4 Autos(Mixed)

AK-47
AK.jpg
AK2.jpg
ak3.jpg
ak 4.jpg
ak5.jpg
ak side.jpg
AK side2.jpg
ak front.jpg
ak main2.jpg
ak main.jpg
ak main3.jpg
ak main2.jpg
alfront 2.jpg
AK nug.jpg

Blue Treacle
i measured her main stem and she woulda been 22.5" if i didnt LST not bad for stunting them in veg! i think she woulda been 30" if i didnt mess up and put the lights too close early on... she was too tall to take pics with my camera sideways so sorry for some of the pics being sideways...
BLUE.jpg
Blue 2.jpg
Blue 3.jpg
Bluem.jpg
blueside.jpg
blue main.jpg
Blue main.jpg
blut main top.jpg
blue close.jpg
blue top.jpg
blue main close.jpg
blue twins.jpg
blue side branch.jpg
blue nugg.jpg
bottom middle nug.jpg

:worship: bro there all looking great I personally like the AK the best but there all really good fat ass :slap: for ya and I can see some:spels: going to come aswell u can see them developing :greenthumb:

:worship: bro there all looking great I personally like the AK the best but there all really good fat ass :slap: for ya and I can see some:spels: going to come aswell u can see them developing :greenthumb:
thank you bailey!!! and i love the structure of the AK. she was the one that i ponytailed from the begining and snipped the 2 lower branches as well and kept up with her LST and well thats what came out of it... and if you look back she was the runt BY FAR!!! very small and petite.. to be honest i havent even seen the foxtails forming yet.. haha ive tried to stay away from the tent as much as possible so its a bigger change in growth every time i look in

thank you bailey!!! and i love the structure of the AK. she was the one that i ponytailed from the begining and snipped the 2 lower branches as well and kept up with her LST and well thats what came out of it... and if you look back she was the runt BY FAR!!! very small and petite.. to be honest i havent even seen the foxtails forming yet.. haha ive tried to stay away from the tent as much as possible so its a bigger change in growth every time i look in
If u look at the top of some of ure buds ull see caylex on top of one another I guarantee over the next 5 days ull see them for sure

If u look at the top of some of ure buds ull see caylex on top of one another I guarantee over the next 5 days ull see them for sure
ill check em out tonight up close when the lights come on.. i like the idea of bud completely with out stems but have heard they are a bitch to trim!

Back