New Grower First "Real" grow: 3.25'x3.25' Mars Hydro LED and Tent 4 Autos(Mixed)

I don't know the rules on the BOM, but there is also POM, and those things are beautiful man. If a unfinished plant can be nominated for POM, then I seriously think you have a chance. I want to nominate you! You've got some great pics there man. :d5:
nominate away my friend! i might be able to borrow my boys nice camera phone for some updated pics to submit to the compitition so just nominate whatever plant u want and ill get some more pics closer to the deadline... @A-Train is the man to talk about the POM/BOM i believe...

I don't know the rules on the BOM, but there is also POM, and those things are beautiful man. If a unfinished plant can be nominated for POM, then I seriously think you have a chance. I want to nominate you! You've got some great pics there man. :d5:
The bom and the pom are the same comp bro just it's up to you what u want to display a bud or the plant yeah trips taken some serious good pics there Fuggzy bro

That Blue Treacle is looking nice. I am currently running that now to see if i like it enough to do a seed run. so far i'm impressed. I LST'd and did some pruning on mine and have about 6 colas the size of your main one. I suggest doing some LST on them, they also don't mind the pruning seeing as how they get super bushy and go crazy when they are tied up. Blue Treacle is a bondage lover for sure lol. but great plants man. mine are a few weeks ahead of yours, i'll actually be chopping in a week and a half. the phone i got going now is starting to get some nice purple and blue hues in the tips of the buds, it's looking real pretty actually lol.

Keep up the great work! I'll get you a smoke report when mine are done so you know what to expect lol.

That Blue Treacle is looking nice. I am currently running that now to see if i like it enough to do a seed run. so far i'm impressed. I LST'd and did some pruning on mine and have about 6 colas the size of your main one. I suggest doing some LST on them, they also don't mind the pruning seeing as how they get super bushy and go crazy when they are tied up. Blue Treacle is a bondage lover for sure lol. but great plants man. mine are a few weeks ahead of yours, i'll actually be chopping in a week and a half. the phone i got going now is starting to get some nice purple and blue hues in the tips of the buds, it's looking real pretty actually lol.

Keep up the great work! I'll get you a smoke report when mine are done so you know what to expect lol.
thank you... im impressed with the blue as well... and i noticed that she LOVED the little bit of lst i did but i started too late, along with all of them but the AK.. i trained her from the start. and i also clipped the first 2 side branches but no defoliation was needed the only leaves that came off of her were from moving to a new location. the main on my blue has some of that purple and blue hue on it its pretty cool!

thank you... im impressed with the blue as well... and i noticed that she LOVED the little bit of lst i did but i started too late, along with all of them but the AK.. i trained her from the start. and i also clipped the first 2 side branches but no defoliation was needed the only leaves that came off of her were from moving to a new location. the main on my blue has some of that purple and blue hue on it its pretty cool!

Yeah, I started a little late on my first one too, but my second one that i got going right now i started as soon as the first leaves appeared, and boy i'm glad i did. so far got an even canopy with 10 potential colas on each branch, she is going to be a beast lol. Might not be a bad idea to do a little defoliation, I took about 1/3 of the leaves off my blue at 3 different times throughout this grow, she didn't skip a beat. hell i think she exploded for the first few days afterwards lol. keep up the great work man.

@outlaw do you have a grow log for your blue? or any grow logs? if so drop a link so i can check em out

@outlaw do you have a grow log for your blue? or any grow logs? if so drop a link so i can check em out

I don't. I'm not too fond of the idea of posting too much. a few thing here and there are ok, but the specifics of where when, how, etc, i would rather keep private. It is still illegal here and i have a little one to look after. I wish I could share with you all, its tough to keep it all bottled up sometimes lol.

Back