New Grower First "Real" grow: 3.25'x3.25' Mars Hydro LED and Tent 4 Autos(Mixed)

o and @Fuggzy here are some points from AN on their site about overdrive:

Field testing shows that Overdrive reinvigorates flowering and creates a renewed burst of resins, scents, terpenoids, size and other very desirable traits.
They discovered a never-before-used combination of vitamins, organic materials, nutrients and other ingredients that make Overdrive a powerhouse harvest-boosting formula used by thousands of growers worldwide.
you might see both a crop size and a crop quality increase. In other situations, Overdrive will primarily increase the percentages of essential oils, aromatics and other value-adding compounds in your flowers.
Sounds pretty cool man. Thanks for listing that. :d5:
well after seeing the hairs changing and shrinking i broke out the cheap 60-100X variable microcope and checked the top and middle buds and sugar leaves.... on the sugar leaves the trichs are all cloudy with 2-5% amber and on the buds all cloudy..and i also checked the blue which i thought was the "oldest" up untill the lsd started changing to orange pistils. and she was all cloudy on sugar leaves and 95% cloudy on the buds with 5% clearish...
Well then... Guess I'm grabbing the scope lol. I do have to admit, I son't know the age of the IPCa, it was planted during my foggy stage in the Dina thread...I just know it's younger than your gals, lol.:shooty:

Sounds pretty cool man. Thanks for listing that. :d5:
Well then... Guess I'm grabbing the scope lol. I do have to admit, I son't know the age of the IPCa, it was planted during my foggy stage in the Dina thread...I just know it's younger than your gals, lol.:shooty:
yea i would if i were you... ive read from a respectable member on here that when the hairs are like that most of the time the trichs are 100% cloudy... and i checked both the sugar leaves and the buds as they were different maturity levels qith the trichs

yea i would if i were you... ive read from a respectable member on here that when the hairs are like that most of the time the trichs are 100% cloudy... and i checked both the sugar leaves and the buds as they were different maturity levels qith the trichs
I agree with that for the most part, but think of it as a rule of thumb, not etched in stone. I have had plants get orange hairs and only be about 5-10%cloudy, and still long to go. However, I'm busting out the scope anyways. Man I hope it's nowhere near being done. All I'll get is like 2 grams, and a cool looking stem, lol.

I agree with that for the most part, but think of it as a rule of thumb, not etched in stone. I have had plants get orange hairs and only be about 5-10%cloudy, and still long to go. However, I'm busting out the scope anyways. Man I hope it's nowhere near being done. All I'll get is like 2 grams, and a cool looking stem, lol.
o of course nothing is etched in stone with living things except they die eventually haha
and maybe with it being a high CBD strain has to do with the early pistil change....

Well son of an crotchety old woman. Looks like 2g, and a S shaped stem are in this Fuggers future... Only a few amber, ~20% clear, rest cloudy... She must be a lot older than I think. Those 2-3 weeks I had really fucked me up... :(

Well son of an crotchety old woman. Looks like 2g, and a S shaped stem are in this Fuggers future... Only a few amber, ~20% clear, rest cloudy... She must be a lot older than I think. Those 2-3 weeks I had really fucked me up... :(
haha thats one ive never heard before! but thats crazy about how mature and small she is tho fuggz... yea when you "disappeared without disappearing" that can make things run together it seems.... im just glad your back bud!!!:pighug: just think of all the pretty leaves youll have to play around in tho!:eyebrows:

I personally think there's a bit to go yet the trichs iv found can stay cloudy for a while before turning amber it's a matter of judging everything the pistils the density and size and the trichs

@Bailey @Fuggzy i dont see many swollen caylx's AT ALL... they are still medium tight little fuckers

Back