New Grower First "Real" grow: 3.25'x3.25' Mars Hydro LED and Tent 4 Autos(Mixed)

Nice heal, and got some knuckle there too. Man these ladies are looking great. Keep up the awesome work bud!:spels:
yea i forgot i even bent her and looked at it the other day and was surprised! thank you Fuggz! you and @Bailey helped me out more than yall know!
Hopefully this will fix it bro
it seems to of almost ground it to a halt.. there are a cpl very little new marks. i upped them all to 4ml/l cal mag today and if it doesnt stop o the OG i will up hers to 4.5 and that should settle it... thanks for the confirmation on the Def. man!

the tent is now ramping up in smell ,they all have their own smell and its great! i just keep finding my nose dug so deep in the AK's breasts inhaling her SWEET sugary lemon smell... its crazy! haha if the old lady seen me shed say id done fell and lost my mind! haha

yea i forgot i even bent her and looked at it the other day and was surprised! thank you Fuggz! you and @Bailey helped me out more than yall know!

it seems to of almost ground it to a halt.. there are a cpl very little new marks. i upped them all to 4ml/l cal mag today and if it doesnt stop o the OG i will up hers to 4.5 and that should settle it... thanks for the confirmation on the Def. man!
No problem bro that's what it's all about but well done you i wasn't needed really ure far from a noob now ure knowledge is great total green thumb

No problem bro that's what it's all about but well done you i wasn't needed really ure far from a noob now ure knowledge is great total green thumb
i wouldnt say green thumb but i would say i have a better understanding of the life cycle of autoflowering cannabis.....:d5:

Y

Yeah u do bro ure knowledge is great its all in the Reading / studying I'm never off this site any spare minutes I'm on lol
smae here brotha! always reading!

Back