New Grower First "Real" grow: 3.25'x3.25' Mars Hydro LED and Tent 4 Autos(Mixed)

Bud I totally understand. I'm just baked, and thought I clicked the same thread 3 times.:crying: It wasn't till I scrolled up and checked the title to see what you did, haha.
lmao nice one man!:smoking:
Love the shelving bro nice organisations
thanks bailey! i tried to put them in order, kinda lol

well while im waiting on my buds to grow i figured id whip up some QWISO real fast....:baked:
CAM02417.jpg
CAM02420.jpg
CAM02419.jpg
CAM02422.jpg
CAM02427.jpg
CAM02423.jpg

OOOHHHHHH Something SHINY!!
CAM02432.jpg

im off to test it out... unfortunately i have no idea what strain it is... damn college kids and their high priced bullshit.... charge an arm and a leg and dont even know what it is...:redcard:

well while im waiting on my buds to grow i figured id whip up some QWISO real fast....:baked:
View attachment 560018 View attachment 560019 View attachment 560021 View attachment 560020 View attachment 560017 View attachment 560016
OOOHHHHHH Something SHINY!!View attachment 560027
im off to test it out... unfortunately i have no idea what strain it is... damn college kids and their high priced bullshit.... charge an arm and a leg and dont even know what it is...:redcard:
I hated having to buy bud from them im nearly out aswell only got 5 g left and IV got about 4_5 week left so a wee half oz from the college kids will be coming soon:face: :chimp:

I hated having to buy bud from them im nearly out aswell only got 5 g left and IV got about 4_5 week left so a wee half oz from the college kids will be coming soon:face: :chimp:
its not bad but to be honest my last batch i got from a friend who smoked too much on 420 and i needed some so i offered to trade him when "my buddies" is done and i got the same amount of better quality qwiso from half the weight... but speaking of some good buds the Blue Treacle and LSD-25's STEMS are even coated in trichs!!! i got some snow storm ultra(for the AK and OG) and purple max(lsd and Blue) for the hell of it and i figured that the purple max MIGHT help bring out the LSD's purple and if it doesnt i can already say that i can see a difference of about double the trichs since yesterday! i will be doing a week 6 update tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!:photog::yeah:

its not bad but to be honest my last batch i got from a friend who smoked too much on 420 and i needed some so i offered to trade him when "my buddies" is done and i got the same amount of better quality qwiso from half the weight... but speaking of some good buds the Blue Treacle and LSD-25's STEMS are even coated in trichs!!! i got some snow storm ultra(for the AK and OG) and purple max(lsd and Blue) for the hell of it and i figured that the purple max MIGHT help bring out the LSD's purple and if it doesnt i can already say that i can see a difference of about double the trichs since yesterday! i will be doing a week 6 update tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!:photog::yeah:
Kl bro put up some pics of the nutes u mentioned uv never heard of them very interested in the snow

Kl bro put up some pics of the nutes u mentioned uv never heard of them very interested in the snow

uhh yeah, if like to hear about those too.
ill get some update :photog: around 7:30 tonight as my lights don't come on till 6...
STAY TUNED!

DAY 42
I dont have time to go into details as im "working" if u want to call it that haha (im self employed). Anyways all looks great in the tent and i couldnt be happier! this will be a multiple post update due to about 40 pics
Lets get this started AFN!!!:yeah:
:photog:

LSD-25
LSD whole.jpg
LSD flsh.jpg
LSD2.jpg
LSD.jpg
LSD Under.jpg

Now for the Frosting!
Lsd stem trich.jpg
LSD stem Trich2.jpg
LSD Trichs.jpg
LSD Main close.jpg

not too bad for only being in full flower for less than a week!

Back