New Grower First "Real" grow: 3.25'x3.25' Mars Hydro LED and Tent 4 Autos(Mixed)

AK-47
she has so many damn leaves its crazy im taking about 4-5 off every other day for the next couple days to thin her out.
AK.jpg
AK main2.jpg
AK trich.jpg
AK budsite close.jpg
AK budsites.jpg
AK side branch.jpg
AK main.jpg

Whoops left some out!
Bubba.jpg
Bubba top.jpg
tent.jpg
tent 2.jpg

I mounted a fan to the LED's just so the tops of the plants dont get too hot... seems legit haha
fan.jpg

height.jpg

Here @Bailey and @Fuggzy just started using these on selected plants( snow storm ultra for AK and OG and Purple Maxx for Blue and LSD) i just gave the first dose of snowstorm ultra tonight and purple maxx was on wed/2days ago at 2ml/l)
CAM02480.jpg

@tripaholic88 muy fantastico!...yes I'm stoned to shit. I'm about to update my journal with an exciting pic, but not impressive to look at! Great looking gals man!
thank you herbisaur the blue is just a great plant man and the smell is interesting on her. its like a sweet earthy smell. And the AK has the greatest SWEET Lemon scent that is FANTASTIC... The LSD is developing her smell as well i think im going to have the green pheno. its kinda a citrus y scent

DAY 42
I dont have time to go into details as im "working" if u want to call it that haha (im self employed). Anyways all looks great in the tent and i couldnt be happier! this will be a multiple post update due to about 40 pics
Lets get this started AFN!!!:yeah:
:photog:

LSD-25
View attachment 560485 View attachment 560484 View attachment 560483 View attachment 560486 View attachment 560478
Now for the Frosting!
View attachment 560482 View attachment 560481 View attachment 560479 View attachment 560480
not too bad for only being in full flower for less than a week!

Bro that's amazing having only just started mines has no trichs yet need to get led and snow nutes top job.bro

Love seeing a don't know why maybe because it takes me back to Helen my first ever plant I snapped her neck also n she formed that distinctive nuckle

Whoops left some out!
View attachment 560524 View attachment 560528 View attachment 560529 View attachment 560527
I mounted a fan to the LED's just so the tops of the plants dont get too hot... seems legit haha
View attachment 560526
View attachment 560525
Here @Bailey and @Fuggzy just started using these on selected plants( snow storm ultra for AK and OG and Purple Maxx for Blue and LSD) i just gave the first dose of snowstorm ultra tonight and purple maxx was on wed/2days ago at 2ml/l)
View attachment 560530
Thanks bro I'll look into this

That's it bro ure on the ball it certainly looks that way with those rust spots
thanks man! i upped the calmag last nights feed from 3.5ml/l to 4ml/l i might go higher if it has progressed

Back