New Grower First "Real" grow: 3.25'x3.25' Mars Hydro LED and Tent 4 Autos(Mixed)

Damn bro you have a nice setup. Mars hydro reflectors are good lights. Plants look awesome man, you are doing super for your "first real grow"
thank you my friend... my actual first grow was a shit show compared to this one.. the only thing i understood about the plants back the was that you switched to 12/12 for sexing/flowering haha

Haha bro so thats WAY more than I knew my first time haha. The only thing I knew was you plant a seed and that shit grows somehow. Wow how far I've come, all thanks to AFN.

thank you my friend... my actual first grow was a shit show compared to this one.. the only thing i understood about the plants back the was that you switched to 12/12 for sexing/flowering haha
I was the same since I started autos I studied more

ok guys so it wasnt a def. per say it was due to lockout.... i got my A8 out the other day and my soil PH was 5.4 on the WCOG and 5.6 on the LSD:yoinks: so ive been feeding at PH 6.7 for 2 feedings now and i just tested the soil again ad we are at 6.1 and 6.2 on them now.. better but since we are later into flowering i want to aim for 6.4-6.6 since ive read its better to have a slightly higher PH during flowering... also some of the pistils are turning orange on the lsd and a cpl on the WCOG as well is it too early for this? the elvis said to start overdrive around day 50ish but that was before i seen the couple pistils starting to change.. im wondering if this means ill have to start overdrive sooner? ill have to PM him and ask... i think ill wait till my day 49 update which will be on friday... the Blue and AK-47's buds are SWELLING and looking great! im thinking i MIGHT get around 2oz on each of these:drool: i dont know how to guesstimate my yield yet but im just trying to visualize them in a baggie haha o and i gave each plants bud a little squeeze and they are dense and STICKY!:woohoo:

also some of the pistils are turning orange on the lsd and a cpl on the WCOG as well is it too early for this?
Nah they are fine. It's not to early either. I'm not sure what overdrive is or for, but I would just stay on schedule.

This is my IPCa, and it is younger than your ladies. As you can see some of her hairs are turning also.
DSCN2657[1].JPG

Nah they are fine. It's not to early either. I'm not sure what overdrive is or for, but I would just stay on schedule.

This is my IPCa, and it is younger than your ladies. As you can see some of her hairs are turning also.
View attachment 562759
well after seeing the hairs changing and shrinking i broke out the cheap 60-100X variable microcope and checked the top and middle buds and sugar leaves.... on the sugar leaves the trichs are all cloudy with 2-5% amber and on the buds all cloudy..and i also checked the blue which i thought was the "oldest" up untill the lsd started changing to orange pistils. and she was all cloudy on sugar leaves and 95% cloudy on the buds with 5% clearish...

o and @Fuggzy here are some points from AN on their site about overdrive:

Field testing shows that Overdrive reinvigorates flowering and creates a renewed burst of resins, scents, terpenoids, size and other very desirable traits.
They discovered a never-before-used combination of vitamins, organic materials, nutrients and other ingredients that make Overdrive a powerhouse harvest-boosting formula used by thousands of growers worldwide.
you might see both a crop size and a crop quality increase. In other situations, Overdrive will primarily increase the percentages of essential oils, aromatics and other value-adding compounds in your flowers.

Back