New Grower First "Real" grow: 3.25'x3.25' Mars Hydro LED and Tent 4 Autos(Mixed)

e-juice for vaporizers brotha... thats how i get to spend all day on here or in my tent! i love it!
Thats pretty cool man. I have been thinking about just making my own. I have a local shop I got to, and they make it in house, it's pretty damn good too... But ya know, if you can save a buck... you can buy more seeds! lol. I only pay $10 for 30ml, or $30 for 120ml, so I wouldn't save much, but it all helps.

Thats pretty cool man. I have been thinking about just making my own. I have a local shop I got to, and they make it in house, it's pretty damn good too... But ya know, if you can save a buck... you can buy more seeds! lol. I only pay $10 for 30ml, or $30 for 120ml, so I wouldn't save much, but it all helps.
yea man they are my retail prices.. except its $35 for 120mls and if your doing basci flavors its not hard man but once you get to things like i do, like a strawberry vanilla bean ice cream on a sugar cone it gets more difficult haha

yea man they are my retail prices.. except its $35 for 120mls and if your doing basci flavors its not hard man but once you get to things like i do, like a strawberry vanilla bean ice cream on a sugar cone it gets more difficult haha
I hear ya, but I got a few personal mentors... 2 of my wifes cousins, and 1 actually works at the shop I got to, plus the owner of the shop said he would teach me some of my favorite flavors. I've been going to them for about 6 years now, and get all my gear off them. Actually I went to the owner, when he was the manager of another store. He opened his own shop in my area, and I never went anywhere else.

So are you a cloud chaser? I've got a few atties for it, but i like my pg around 70% dripped on a 1.0 macro coil running at 50w. Although I'm currently running duel micro at 0.2, 50w.

Oh, lol I decided I am going to make up a seed list. After reading your I got a bit curious. I'm sure there are 1 or 2 I have forgotten.

I hear ya, but I got a few personal mentors... 2 of my wifes cousins, and 1 actually works at the shop I got to, plus the owner of the shop said he would teach me some of my favorite flavors. I've been going to them for about 6 years now, and get all my gear off them. Actually I went to the owner, when he was the manager of another store. He opened his own shop in my area, and I never went anywhere else.

So are you a cloud chaser? I've got a few atties for it, but i like my pg around 70% dripped on a 1.0 macro coil running at 50w. Although I'm currently running duel micro at 0.2, 50w.
thats what up man! yea since quitting cigs i try not to even smoke flower... but i do indulge from time to time haha...yea man i need that hot thick vapor to satisfy me. i like a 80/20 to max VG blend.... i usually run dual twisted 28 at around .3 ohms at like 130-140watts

I want to make some with what i grow! I can buy my regular stuff...
yea ive done it with concentrates but ive notice that the THC /concentrate tends to separate from the pg/vg blend and havent tried it since... it got me medicated tho!

@tripaholic88 if your buddy @Sr00m3c8zy wants organic and simple he should give the kind soil a try easy set up and feed them distilled water the whole grow.. Or get the water from the water dispenser at the grocery store and add some organic cal mag and organic PH up to 6.5 and no nutrients would be a great easy set up for a new grower.

Back