New Grower First "Real" grow: 3.25'x3.25' Mars Hydro LED and Tent 4 Autos(Mixed)

@tripaholic88 plants are looking good can't wait to taste what you got going on. And the bubba seems like it's going to grow pretty fast. Happy growing bro
I'm well jealous u get to taste them the only people who tastes the fruits of my labour is my missus and mother and sister have to keep it top secret that's the only feed back I get but have to be this way

I'm well jealous u get to taste them the only people who tastes the fruits of my labour is my missus and mother and sister have to keep it top secret that's the only feed back I get but have to be this way
man I totally understand. I only have my sister to tell me. Otherwise I'd just day it was all great lol.

yea my plan wasnt to tell anyone but things happen and ppl see things haha my last apartment as ive told you guys wasnt big at all and its hard to hide a 6ft tall tent with bright blue/purple lights coming out of it in a 1BR apt haha
man I totally understand. I only have my sister to tell me. Otherwise I'd just day it was all great lol.
and ill be down in SOFLO soon enought bud! haha

yea my plan wasnt to tell anyone but things happen and ppl see things haha my last apartment as ive told you guys wasnt big at all and its hard to hide a 6ft tall tent with bright blue/purple lights coming out of it in a 1BR apt haha
and ill be down in SOFLO soon enought bud! haha
I'm also in a one bedroom apartment that's why I'm using the dr60 tent ist a bumber I wish I had room for even one more tent but shit happens I'll get somewhere bigger once the business takes off

I'm also in a one bedroom apartment that's why I'm using the dr60 tent ist a bumber I wish I had room for even one more tent but shit happens I'll get somewhere bigger once the business takes off
yea man thats what happened to me...i started my business in sept and im MOOOVING ON UP! you'll get there too bud im sure things are in the works for ya!

yea man thats what happened to me...i started my business in sept and im MOOOVING ON UP! you'll get there too bud im sure things are in the works for ya!
Bro I know i keep saying this but we're so alike.
Congratulations on the business what is it u do.
I run a carpet and upholstery industrial cleaning service

e-juice for vaporizers brotha... thats how i get to spend all day on here or in my tent! i love it!

your in the UK correct?

Back