New Grower First "Real" grow: 3.25'x3.25' Mars Hydro LED and Tent 4 Autos(Mixed)

Thanks bro will do. I started reading weeks ago but going to get serious about this now.

Thanks bro will do. I started reading weeks ago but going to get serious about this now.
its a great time to get into autoflowers... if you see some bullshit about autos not being potent and big take a look at the grows around here and you will see that that simply isnt true anymore... when i did my first grow autos were new and ppl were only getting like 7-14 grams on them and they were like 9"tall.. the genetics have been crossed with modern Photo-period pants and that created better genetics and potency...

its a great time to get into autoflowers... if you see some bullshit about autos not being potent and big take a look at the grows around here and you will see that that simply isnt true anymore... when i did my first grow autos were new and ppl were only getting like 7-14 grams on them and they were like 9"tall.. the genetics have been crossed with modern Photo-period pants and that created better genetics and potency...
:pimphand::baked:

lmao! haha thanks for the rep Brotha.. @Fuggzy , this is my friend that i know on a personal basis, @Sr00m3c8zy..... hes wanting to join this autoflower revolution and im thinking for him organics might be the way to go... simple, straight forward(for the most part)... something that he could have a set up like mine and run 4 autos in it and just throw some water on them and have some great tasting quality organic cannabis... now this is my vision for him... hey Shroom if you want to do an organic grow this is the guy that i would talk to. hes gonna help me get this veg garden done and i think im going to do an organic run as well with autos!

lmao! haha thanks for the rep Brotha.. @Fuggzy , this is my friend that i know on a personal basis, @Sr00m3c8zy..... hes wanting to join this autoflower revolution and im thinking for him organics might be the way to go... simple, straight forward(for the most part)... something that he could have a set up like mine and run 4 autos in it and just throw some water on them and have some great tasting quality organic cannabis... now this is my vision for him... hey Shroom if you want to do an organic grow this is the guy that i would talk to. hes gonna help me get this veg garden done and i think im going to do an organic run as well with autos!
Hi @Sr00m3c8zy any friend of trip is a friend mine nice to meet you bro sending some grow :greenthumb::vibes::karmacloud: ure way bro if ud like check out my grows in my signature for some tips peice

@Sr00m3c8zy, @Bailey is another one of my buddies on here and her has some good info that you could message him and pick his brain and get valuable info an answer some of your questions that i may not be able to answer... most of the stuff i learned was from bailey, fuggzy, @Herbisaur , and some staff members...(if im forgetting you im sorry im heavily medicated haha ... you will find out as i told you before, what is more or less working for me as far as my methods of growing and setup will be a little different than yours... id suggest measuring your grow space that you want to designate as such and the average temps and Relative Humidity(RH) and choose your set up from there... ie if your gonna do it in the basement yu could go with MH/HPS bulbs if your gonna be upstairs where there is more heat you could go LED ect....

Back