New Grower First "Real" grow: 3.25'x3.25' Mars Hydro LED and Tent 4 Autos(Mixed)

ok 24 hrs post flush on both of these girls...
AK-47
Look at all those colas! i think there is like 16 i counted but you can only see 15 in the pic...this one was the runt of my tent and i never thought she woulda came out like this so far!
CAM02330.jpg
CAM02329.jpg

Her original main cola
CAM02327.jpg
CAM02328.jpg
CAM02326.jpg

Blue Treacle
she didnt take all the stress of her supercrop then flush too well but shes supporting her head well. the leaves just arnt as happy looking. but did i mention she is starting to really stink compared to before and i touched her taking pics and my finger was sticky and stank!
CAM02324.jpg

good sign is the N Tox is going away on the one bigger fan leaf(left foreground)
CAM02322.jpg
CAM02320.jpg
CAM02321.jpg
CAM02323.jpg

Looks like We/I got over this obstacle Everyone!
:thanks:

Attachments

• CAM02325.jpg
    CAM02325.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
ok guys BLUE TREACLE AND AK needed a Flush beacuse my ppm's were high as hell like 1380 PPM high... i was using everything here but now i am only goin to use what is to the right of my accurate 8 soil probe and only at 3.5ml/l which PPM'd to 1,050 with the reductionView attachment 558126 i thought that was gigh but lastnight they showed problems in the leaves so i talked to elvis and waira and we flushed them with a gal of water each and will not get fed again untill they are light again and that will be a cpl days because they are heavy! but they are perked up and looking happy again so im hoping the flush went well for them... here are some pics from 3am this morn haha the LSD and OG were fine tho just showing how they look while i had the tent open. the light was off when i took the pics of the LSD this morning
View attachment 558118 View attachment 558119 View attachment 558120
poured 1 gal into each and left the sit in the tub for like 30 mins then returned them to the tent
View attachment 558121 View attachment 558122
AK today 16hrs after the flush. before it they were NOT looking perky and sharp serrations but they are now as you can seeView attachment 558123 View attachment 558124 View attachment 558125
Bro u have the same ph and tds meters as me cheap but do the job perfect those girls are really looking great bro

Bro u have the same ph and tds meters as me cheap but do the job perfect those girls are really looking great bro
ok cuz i was about to get another PPM metere as my ppm's are really high supposedly for how much nutrients im using so i was thinking it had to be off.. i was feeding my girls feed water of like 1,200-1,300 ppm! and they were taking it for a little while too until these 2 had salt build up and needed flushed... the fastbuds are known to be heavy eaters and didnt exibit the same damage that the other 2 did... but now i dropped my PPM's down to around 1,000 and they look good

ok cuz i was about to get another PPM metere as my ppm's are really high supposedly for how much nutrients im using so i was thinking it had to be off.. i was feeding my girls feed water of like 1,200-1,300 ppm! and they were taking it for a little while too until these 2 had salt build up and needed flushed... the fastbuds are known to be heavy eaters and didnt exibit the same damage that the other 2 did... but now i dropped my PPM's down to around 1,000 and they look good
U can get a solution to calibrate it from any hydro shop even eBay bro just the same way as calibration of the ph pen

it should just be called calibration solution too. @tripaholic88
yessir picked up a 1,000 ppm calibration powder for like $10 shipped,,, im very curious to see if my TDS meter is correct and i just am getting HIGH ppm's for what im putting in... soultion should be here wed....
im predicting after the galon flush the AK and Blue will be dry enough to feed by tomorrow... i also started giving them 1L of water when i feed and they seem happier longer so i clearly need to start paying BETTER attention to upping their feed and water ratios and increments... chalk that up to another lesson learned!

yessir picked up a 1,000 ppm calibration powder for like $10 shipped,,, im very curious to see if my TDS meter is correct and i just am getting HIGH ppm's for what im putting in... soultion should be here wed....
im predicting after the galon flush the AK and Blue will be dry enough to feed by tomorrow... i also started giving them 1L of water when i feed and they seem happier longer so i clearly need to start paying BETTER attention to upping their feed and water ratios and increments... chalk that up to another lesson learned!
Bro uv got the same attitude as me and I admire u for it dust ure self of learn from ure mistakes n keep marching on some people get disheartened and stuff but we have all made mistakes what defines us apart is how we learn from those mistakes brother

Bro uv got the same attitude as me and I admire u for it dust ure self of learn from ure mistakes n keep marching on some people get disheartened and stuff but we have all made mistakes what defines us apart is how we learn from those mistakes brother
yea man i mean when i first stunted them with the LED too close i was def down and out but you guys kept pushing me forward with your advice and :vibes:!!! it will only make me better....
Yo trip it's your boy looking to get started and would like some tips and info on grow tents and lighting
good to see you bud! what you should start to do is go to the newbie section where this thread is posted and check out the posts up top that are "sticky'd" to the top in there own little box... i would recommend you check out the link in my sig(thats the thing at the bottom of my box with the links in it... click my introduction and read it and then go to the section that it is posted in and just say hello to the community and introduce yourself... explain to them what you are trying to realistically accomplish with autoflower cannabis... EVERYONE here is very friendly and DONT BE AFRAID TO ASK QUESTIONS!!!! and most importantly......read read read !!! and WELCOME TO AFN BUD!!!:muahaha:

Back