New Grower First "Real" grow: 3.25'x3.25' Mars Hydro LED and Tent 4 Autos(Mixed)

@Fuggzy that bend you see at her old top all happened after the kink happened .... so still healthy im assuming haha so maybe she didnt need the tape? ill take it off and take a pic for ya to see if u think i need it or not...

here @Fuggzy
CAM02266.jpg
CAM02265.jpg
CAM02262.jpg
CAM02261.jpg
CAM02263.jpg
CAM02264.jpg

Looks like a perfect supercrop. Didn't look like any major splits so it should be healthy. You could get bacteria and bad stuff growing in it if it is kept bound up by the tape.

Looks like a perfect supercrop. Didn't look like any major splits so it should be healthy. You could get bacteria and bad stuff growing in it if it is kept bound up by the tape.
that wasnt what i was going for at all haha i dont even know what that is or does... heard of it tho... i dont think now was the bet time for it to happen to her is it? its day 36 for all of them

I bet it may help the lower buds. Should open the inside up for light. Its just exactly what you did. Just gently bending the stem and it will kink just like you did. Its a more severe lst, more like SST.

he's right, the tape just give shit a place to harbor... It's not the best time, but it didn't break, so again, don't worry bud. Just let it go, as long as it is not weighting it's self down below the LST, I wouldn't even support it. She will heal best with out your help bud.

he's right, the tape just give shit a place to harbor... It's not the best time, but it didn't break, so again, don't worry bud. Just let it go, as long as it is not weighting it's self down below the LST, I wouldn't even support it. She will heal best with out your help bud.
ok i mean i just gave her first bloom nutes 2 days ago so we will see my friends! thank you both!

o and them pics were taken when she was LST'd so that is her supporting herself up against the LST without my help:smoking:

ok guys BLUE TREACLE AND AK needed a Flush beacuse my ppm's were high as hell like 1380 PPM high... i was using everything here but now i am only goin to use what is to the right of my accurate 8 soil probe and only at 3.5ml/l which PPM'd to 1,050 with the reduction
nutes.jpg
i thought that was gigh but lastnight they showed problems in the leaves so i talked to elvis and waira and we flushed them with a gal of water each and will not get fed again untill they are light again and that will be a cpl days because they are heavy! but they are perked up and looking happy again so im hoping the flush went well for them... here are some pics from 3am this morn haha the LSD and OG were fine tho just showing how they look while i had the tent open. the light was off when i took the pics of the LSD this morning
LSD.jpg
LSD3.jpg
lsdclose.jpg

poured 1 gal into each and left the sit in the tub for like 30 mins then returned them to the tent
BLUE AK FLush.jpg
Tent.jpg

AK today 16hrs after the flush. before it they were NOT looking perky and sharp serrations but they are now as you can see
AK top.jpg
AK1.jpg
ak close.jpg

Back