New Grower First "Real" grow: 3.25'x3.25' Mars Hydro LED and Tent 4 Autos(Mixed)

Look really good there bro. I like your AK plant. Those side branches look hard sturdy there. The main top cola is higher more than any other colas though, but they are still perfectly looking beautiful :thumbsup:

Look really good there bro. I like your AK plant. Those side branches look hard sturdy there. The main top cola is higher more than any other colas though, but they are still perfectly looking beautiful :thumbsup:
thank you man... and the rhino skin it to "blame" for them rock hard branches.. i swear they are like a coat hanger strength wise haha! and i actually removed all my LST from the plants after the pics...except maybe 1 each on 2 plants that need it to expose them to light and i also LST'd all their tops to bring it level with the rest.. damn did that take some patience... i accidentally bent the Blue Treacle a LITTLE too far and got a slight pinch/bend that started but i had a pretty damn fast reaction speed and didnt break it or cause any exterior tissue damage. so i wrapped some of the metal duct tape around the bend to brace her and kept working with her and got her down low even with the rest of the canopy. @Fuggzy since i know you have experience with bending branches and shit do u think i messed her up by the bend in the stem? she was able to hold her self up for the most part when it happened, it didnt just flop over at all....

Last edited:
if you think the fastbuds are nice @Herbisaur check out the Blue Treacle...... they got their mains LST's even with the side branches as well after AfMini's post about them not being even with the rest of the canopy.... DOH!!! ive been so focused on everything else i forgot to LST the mains!

AK-47
13.5"
View attachment 557138 View attachment 557136 View attachment 557135 View attachment 557133
i ponytailed this AK from the beginning unlike the other 3 and as you can see how great this method works. i will be using this method in the future.
Here is her 1'st set of branches look how long the are and the amount of bud sites from doing this method.(they continue past what you can see)
View attachment 557137
Other Sides branch
View attachment 557134
Blue Treacle
Blueberry X Sweet Tooth
18.25"
She is absolutely stunning in my eyes and i know that the fastbuds plants could of been this size atleast! they just never recovered from the LED being too close.. The AK was only supposed to get 12-16" i believe
View attachment 557131 View attachment 557132 View attachment 557130 View attachment 557129
And here is the baby DinaFem Bubba Kush at day 3. she will be transplanted into coco at day 6. she was placed in the tent with a humidity dome yesterday
View attachment 557128
What do you think @The Elvis ? i think we did a pretty good job so far!
I'm rather impressed how much they've shot up over the last week those sites will fill in and all come together aswell bro good spacing between nodes

@Fuggzy since i know you have experience with bending branches and shit do u think i messed her up by the bend in the stem? she was able to hold her self up for the most part when it happened, it didnt just flop over at all....
I wouldn't worry to much. It may hold her back a bit, but I doubt you will notice. If it didn't snap the skin, and it just kinked, she'll most likely just correct her self. I have had full on super crops with broke skin, just stand the fuck back up on their own. I wouldn't worry about it.

Man those gals are looking good. You may want to up their liquid amounts. I think I saw your at 500ml 2x daily? Those girls are getting big, and FB plants are THIRSTY. You may want to bump it up to 750 2x, or even 1.5L 1x daily. My GSC could drink a liter by this point in like 6-8 hours. I doubt you will run in to any over watering issues at this point either, so don't worry about going a lil heavy handed. :2cents:

@Fuggzy @tripaholic88 I agree with fuggzy with upping the liquid. I was thinking that doing the partial flush I did yesterday was going to make my LSD show signs of overwatering, but instead she is praying like a mofo. Her fan leaves look like absolute shit from the N tox, but they sure are standing at attention! I'm upping all my girls on liquids after seeing that!

@tripaholic88 that blue treacle is looking boss! I wish my LSD didn't have that N fox or else you'd shit yourself the next time you saw her. In fact after seeing this plant I will never attempt to train an LSD ever again. There's literally no point, her main cola is 20.5" and her side branching is pretty close to the height of the main cola. I'd say maybe 16" tall on the tallest side branching. She just looks like the most perfectly crafted chandelier! If this N tox doesn't destroy bud size, this girl will out produce my girls from last time.
mh
Also your AK looks great too! My buddy said the MH LEDs are already in I think it took 6 days from the time he ordered them! I am going pick them up after work and I'm hooking those bitches up as soon as I get them home! it's going to work out pretty well because the height of my LSD is going to make the lights about 30" from my photos but only about 14" from LSD and ~18" from my rhinos. @tripaholic88 do you think 18" is too far during flowering?

I'm rather impressed how much they've shot up over the last week those sites will fill in and all come together as well bro good spacing between nodes
i know right?!?!? this past week my old lady came up into the grow room cuz she thought i might of gotten lost in the new house haha but anyways she hasnt seen them for a cpl days and all she could say was "holy shit! they got big!" haha and yea i think my girls will be ok as they are looking good..

I wouldn't worry to much. It may hold her back a bit, but I doubt you will notice. If it didn't snap the skin, and it just kinked, she'll most likely just correct her self. I have had full on super crops with broke skin, just stand the fuck back up on their own. I wouldn't worry about it.

Man those gals are looking good. You may want to up their liquid amounts. I think I saw your at 500ml 2x daily? Those girls are getting big, and FB plants are THIRSTY. You may want to bump it up to 750 2x, or even 1.5L 1x daily. My GSC could drink a liter by this point in like 6-8 hours. I doubt you will run in to any over watering issues at this point either, so don't worry about going a lil heavy handed. :2cents:
yea Fuggz it didnt snap at all it jut kinda "gave way" and kinked as you said... scared the living daylights outta me!!!! ill get up some pics of my ghetto repair job and how she recovered overnight shortly.... i fed them 1L each last night and havent checked them yet today( it was a late night last night with the baby)

@tripaholic88 that blue treacle is looking boss! I wish my LSD didn't have that N fox or else you'd shit yourself the next time you saw her. In fact after seeing this plant I will never attempt to train an LSD ever again. There's literally no point, her main cola is 20.5" and her side branching is pretty close to the height of the main cola. I'd say maybe 16" tall on the tallest side branching. She just looks like the most perfectly crafted chandelier! If this N tox doesn't destroy bud size, this girl will out produce my girls from last time.
mh
Also your AK looks great too! My buddy said the MH LEDs are already in I think it took 6 days from the time he ordered them! I am going pick them up after work and I'm hooking those bitches up as soon as I get them home! it's going to work out pretty well because the height of my LSD is going to make the lights about 30" from my photos but only about 14" from LSD and ~18" from my rhinos. @tripaholic88 do you think 18" is too far during flowering?
thanks bro! and at first my LSD didnt respond too well to training but lastnight i tied her top down FAR and she bounced right back up!
BLUE
blue whole.jpg
blue repair.jpg
blue new mains.jpg
blue new mains2.jpg
blue mains3.jpg
blue top.jpg
Blue bend.jpg
blue.jpg

LSD @Herbisaur
LSD LST top.jpg

Hey bud, I wouldn't use that tape on my plant if I were you. Your best option is just to brace it with a stick or something to support its weight, and let it heal on its own. It should sudden up in about 2-3 days.
i know right?!?!? this past week my old lady came up into the grow room cuz she thought i might of gotten lost in the new house haha but anyways she hasnt seen them for a cpl days and all she could say was "holy shit! they got big!" haha and yea i think my girls will be ok as they are looking good..

yea Fuggz it didnt snap at all it jut kinda "gave way" and kinked as you said... scared the living daylights outta me!!!! ill get up some pics of my ghetto repair job and how she recovered overnight shortly.... i fed them 1L each last night and havent checked them yet today( it was a late night last night with the baby)

thanks bro! and at first my LSD didnt respond too well to training but lastnight i tied her top down FAR and she bounced right back up!
BLUE
View attachment 557489 View attachment 557490 View attachment 557485 View attachment 557486 View attachment 557487 View attachment 557491 View attachment 557492 View attachment 557488
LSD @Herbisaur
View attachment 557484

Hey bud, I wouldn't use that tape on my plant if I were you. Your best option is just to brace it with a stick or something to support its weight, and let it heal on its own. It should sudden up in about 2-3 days.
damn... ok but that top is lst'd down so it needs some kinda tape right? otherwise it would have that kink in it.... i can go buy reg duct tape or whatever is needed...

Back