New Grower First "Real" grow: 3.25'x3.25' Mars Hydro LED and Tent 4 Autos(Mixed)

thank you... one day in the near future i will be able to grow plants like yours my friend and honestly i cant wait! when i started this grow i was aiming for 28 grams per plant but since this grow isnt half bad im shooting for 5 oz's of these 4 plants now! im gonna spank em hard with bloom nutes. ill be starting at 5ml/l sensi BLOOM A&B and maybe get up to 6.5-7ml/l:growing:
That's very doable bro I think ull get more than that but just like me aim low and everything else is a bonus

That's very doable bro I think ull get more than that but just like me aim low and everything else is a bonus
exactly.... i was told by an experianced grower who i trust to expect 6 maybe 7 and i almost had a heart attack! but seeing how in the beginning i was only expecting 4 and they said that ill meet the in the middle and hope for 5 haha

im going to get them out of the tent tonight after feeding them and get some pics up since now the other 3 will be getting Bloom Nutes. so i want pics of before and after bloom nutes. i gave the Blue Treacle her first bloom nutes lastnight at 5ml/l Sensi Bloom A&B 4ml/l Big Bud and all my other additives as usual,and shes drinking 1L a day now i water 500ml every 12hrs approx. Hope yall are ready to see some nice plants!!!

im going to get them out of the tent tonight after feeding them and get some pics up since now the other 3 will be getting Bloom Nutes. so i want pics of before and after bloom nutes. i gave the Blue Treacle her first bloom nutes lastnight at 5ml/l Sensi Bloom A&B 4ml/l Big Bud and all my other additives as usual,and shes drinking 1L a day now i water 500ml every 12hrs approx. Hope yall are ready to see some nice plants!!!
At this stage just an idea to feed more less often as the lower roots won't get as much 500 ml isn't much in that size pot just an idea bro

At this stage just an idea to feed more less often as the lower roots won't get as much 500 ml isn't much in that size pot just an idea bro
ok cool that makes sense so i will do that tonight! thanks man!

Ok so while waiting for the lights to come on i made some QWISO quick. i donno what strain it was but the buds smelled of A-1 steak sauce it was F'n cool. it also had some purple in it that i could see up close... so i put 3.5 grams in and this is what i got out... gets your whole body hot after your dab... pretty good shit if i do say so myself....
CAM02197.jpg
CAM02199.jpg
CAM02198.jpg
CAM02202.jpg
CAM02201.jpg
CAM02211.jpg

UPDATE GROW PICS COMING UP SHORTLY!​

DAY 35
These girls are really looking like something now haha today is the first day of Sensi Bloom A&B @ 5ML/L, Big Bud @5ML/L. Along with the usual 5ML/L CalMag + and 2ML/L of (micros) AN root expanders tribe for the first 2 weeks of flower and My other Additives will be continued though. I also got rid of most of my training and am just training as necessary at this point forward. As you can see the ponytailing and LST worked great!
I am using @A-Train 's method of using these techniques
"A 3X3 CAN PULL A LOT OF POT OLIF MANAGED CORRECTLY
Ponytail and LST then let them go."

West Coast OG
11.5"
OG.jpg
OG2.jpg
OG main.jpg
OG top.jpg
OG top2.jpg

LSD-25
12"
LSD.jpg
LSD2.jpg
LSD3.jpg
Lsd top3.jpg
LSD main close.jpg
LSD main top.jpg

Last edited:
AK-47
13.5"
AK.jpg
AK main.jpg
AK main2.jpg
AKtop.jpg

i ponytailed this AK from the beginning unlike the other 3 and as you can see how great this method works. i will be using this method in the future.
Here is her 1'st set of branches look how long the are and the amount of bud sites from doing this method.(they continue past what you can see)
AK 1st node.jpg

Other Sides branch
AK other 1st node.jpg

Blue Treacle
Blueberry X Sweet Tooth
18.25"
She is absolutely stunning in my eyes and i know that the fastbuds plants could of been this size atleast! they just never recovered from the LED being too close.. The AK was only supposed to get 12-16" i believe
Blue.jpg
Blue2.jpg
Blue Main.jpg
Blue top.jpg

And here is the baby DinaFem Bubba Kush at day 3. she will be transplanted into coco at day 6. she was placed in the tent with a humidity dome yesterday
Bubba day 3.jpg

What do you think @The Elvis ? i think we did a pretty good job so far!

very nice trip!!! just keep on bro, you just might end up in the bom!!!! :pass:
SHIIIIIIT man i donno if im worthy of that nomination haha but i wont turn it down! im so happy with this as my first grow man i figured after i messed up with my LED distance it was game over but with everyone's help here at AFN i will be able to actually have a harvest!
:thanks: EVERYONE!:worship:

Back