New Grower First "Real" grow: 3.25'x3.25' Mars Hydro LED and Tent 4 Autos(Mixed)

yea another lesson learned in this grow... that makes 2 lessons so far which is good and bad ya know!?!!? i changed my light schedule to run at night and off at noon because of the heat starting up this crazy april.
i think this game will go a while further than the first round @Fuggzy
Tip of the day: Condoms prevent minivans, and nobody really wants to drive a minivan:shooty::shooty::shooty::shooty:

Happy 420 YA'LL
:bong:
Day 33
ok guys so everything is going good we still have vertical growth on all of them and all is looking well in the tent. they are still getting fed 5ml/l of Grow and calmag+ and 2ml/l of my additives.They were about to go lights out that is why they look tired

WCOG 10"
og.jpg
og top.jpg
LSD-25 10"

CAM02162.jpg
lsd top.jpg
lsd top close.jpg
AK-47 12"

CAM02165.jpg
ak top.jpg
Blue Treacle 14"

CAM02153.jpg
treacle top.jpg
CAM02155.jpg
CAM02154.jpg
:pass:

DID i mention the LSD-25's Stem and under her fan leaves are turning violet/purple @Herbisaur @Bailey ?:yeah:
they are looking good @The Elvis !!!
and gotta tag my main man @Fuggzy! we got an exciting week coming up boys!

Last edited:
Happy 420 YA'LL
:bong:
Day 33
ok guys so everything is going good we still have vertical growth on all of them and all is looking well in the tent. they are still getting fed 5ml/l of Grow and calmag+ and 2ml/l of my additives.They were about to go lights out that is why they look tired

WCOG
View attachment 556148 View attachment 556151 LSD-25
View attachment 556149 View attachment 556146 View attachment 556145 AK-47
View attachment 556144 View attachment 556147 Blue Treacle
View attachment 556153 View attachment 556152 View attachment 556155 View attachment 556154 :pass:

DID i mention the LSD-25's Stem and under her fan leaves are turning violet/purple @Herbisaur @Bailey ?:yeah:
they are looking good @The Elvis !!!
and gotta tag my main man @Fuggzy! we got an exciting week coming up boys!
Can't wait to see her mature those purple lady parts

4/20 couldnt of been a better date for day 1 of this baby Bubba Kush that will be going in the tent to become a perpetual harvest... she will be getting just plain un-ph'd water untill day 10 then the feeding begins .. has anyone grown this strain yet and know how thirsty/hungry for nutes she is? it seems that the plants that she will be joining are hungry little monsters eating 5ml/l of AN sensi grow and about to get switched to Bloom nutes soon...not much to show as of yet except she just wants to say hello world!!!:smoking:
cam02168-jpg.556379
cam02166-jpg.556380

4/20 couldnt of been a better date for day 1 of this baby Bubba Kush that will be going in the tent to become a perpetual harvest... she will be getting just plain un-ph'd water untill day 10 then the feeding begins .. has anyone grown this strain yet and know how thirsty/hungry for nutes she is? it seems that the plants that she will be joining are hungry little monsters eating 5ml/l of AN sensi grow and about to get switched to Bloom nutes soon...not much to show as of yet except she just wants to say hello world!!!:smoking:
cam02168-jpg.556379
cam02166-jpg.556380
Nice bro nothing better than seeing new life well done I'll try find out as much as I can about this strain as I'm pretty sure that's one of the lineage in the Kush+cheese I'm doing next from Dinafem

yea she does man im realy excited for this 1!!!!

Back