New Grower First "Real" grow: 3.25'x3.25' Mars Hydro LED and Tent 4 Autos(Mixed)

@tripaholic88 Aww yea flowering for sure now! She's purdy! I would start working in bloom nutes now. When my girls started forming that head on the main cola it was pretty much done growing. There might be some vert growth left possibly another 3-5" but no more nodes and side arms coming out. Looking good man can't wait to see those flowers. In a few days I'm going to post some flower pics of my rhino, I can already see trichs!

Nice well both be doing some Dinafem.
That bubba Kush looks lush.
Tip: REMEMBER THAT IT TAKES 42 MUSCLES IN URE FACE TO FROWN BUT ONLY 4 TO REACH OUT AND SLAP THAT MUTHERF#CKER LOL I LOVE THIS NEW GAME
Man I read this at work, and almost pissed myself. Good shit man!

@tripaholic88 Aww yea flowering for sure now! She's purdy! I would start working in bloom nutes now. When my girls started forming that head on the main cola it was pretty much done growing. There might be some vert growth left possibly another 3-5" but no more nodes and side arms coming out. Looking good man can't wait to see those flowers. In a few days I'm going to post some flower pics of my rhino, I can already see trichs!
thanks bro im just here chilling out to some music with my girls right now admiring them :ladies:
i will give her her first bloom nutes now:growing:

and i dont think the AK is far behind maybe a day or 2 max but shes only 9".... i read the strain info on her and they said it will be a short plant but damn man! i like my girls with long thick legs and wide hips!!! haha now the blue is great looking at 12" today

o and @Herbisaur ,@Fuggzy ,@Bailey does the blue look like its flowering to you? i know my camera sucks but what do ya think? i dont wanna miss any days giving her bloom nutes as she is a BEAUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah bro 100% in flower glad u liked it each day we should do a new tip word will get around and build traffic to ure thread love it

From what iv found with the led if here good quality there so powerful they basically slow down vertical growth so it's important at early veg to have it say 20+ inches away just what iv picked up on bro

Yeah bro 100% in flower glad u liked it each day we should do a new tip word will get around and build traffic to ure thread love it
ok cool she will be getting 5ml/l bloom A&B,5ml/l big bud and 5ml/l of calmag plus today! i LOVE the "Just The Tip" game that @fuggzy\ came up with!

From what iv found with the led if here good quality there so powerful they basically slow down vertical growth so it's important at early veg to have it say 20+ inches away just what iv picked up on bro
yea i think thats where i went wrong at the beginning but i did ponytail them and LST them so i wasnt expecting 36" plants but we'll se where they end up... my Blue Treacle grew 3" yesterday !!!

For the most part that is correct. However the main reason for keeping the pink/purple led from the light is the spectrum is strong enough to harm the plant. The power at the wall will create the effect your talking about, but the actual color of the light, is not natural, and the plant can not take it like it can a "white" or more accurately full spectrum. When LED is advertised as full spectrum, and has the pink/purple light, well it's not true. Although dialed in to the "perfect spectrum" it will fry a plant. With say a 3000k led, you only need to worry about the power from the wall. I keep my led 3-7" through out a grow, but it is 3000k, and 3500k.

I'm not downing them by the way, just pointing out some science in the equation.

Back