New Grower First "Real" grow: 3.25'x3.25' Mars Hydro LED and Tent 4 Autos(Mixed)

Don't stress to much bro use both have alot on at the moment no point in falling out as I know I'd blow up at her but it gets no where the lesson here is don't rely on anyone to look after ure girls I found that out the hard way
o yea your def right on that it was my fault but i wouldnt of been there to shut the lights off myself as i was waiting on the family to arrive with the uhual and she was at the new house waiting on us to get there so it was my fault. but i think they will be fine just not a big as they coulda been

o yea your def right on that it was my fault but i wouldnt of been there to shut the lights off myself as i was waiting on the family to arrive with the uhual and she was at the new house waiting on us to get there so it was my fault. but i think they will be fine just not a big as they coulda been
Lesson learnt bro they'll be fine no biggie at thus stage so early on it can turn sensitive plants hermie in flower but ull be fine at this stage

Lesson learnt bro they'll be fine no biggie at thus stage so early on it can turn sensitive plants hermie in flower but ull be fine at this stage
Thank you for the rep bro! And you scared me at first with that^^^ post i had to re read it haha

DAY 30:
ok guys i hope you all had a good weekend. the move went great here are some pics of the set up now. i don't got much time to type so this will be mostly pics and stats. dont mind the mess its from moving and haven't straightened up yet.
CAM02065.jpg
CAM02070.jpg
CAM02068.jpg
CAM02069.jpg

West Coast OG: 7.25"
OG.jpg
OG side.jpg

Still Gettin Busy Under Her Skirt. thick too!
OG side close2.jpg

LSD-25: shes 7" and i used LST on 2 side branches since they were long enough so i could open the middle to this bushy girl up.
LSD side.jpg
LSD thick.jpg

Rest on next post

Attachments

• CAM02067.jpg
    CAM02067.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 552
Blue Treacle: 10.5" she is a model:dancer:
Blue side.jpg
Blue side 2.jpg

AK: 9.25"
AK side.jpg
AK top.jpg

Showing vertical growth in 2 hrs after LST(donno which this is from but they are all doing this :woohoo1: )
Lst close.jpg

@tripaholic88 everything looks great man! I love that blue treacle, can't wait to see the flowers! It's hard to tell how mature your girls are at this point under those LEDs but you should be getting some more vert growth coming. I think my LSD topped out today at 18.5" and I think it's possible my rhino's could be harvested around the 7 week mark because they are maturing so fast! Keep up the good work and post me some pictures under some traditional lighting please!:baked:

@tripaholic88 everything looks great man! I love that blue treacle, can't wait to see the flowers! It's hard to tell how mature your girls are at this point under those LEDs but you should be getting some more vert growth coming. I think my LSD topped out today at 18.5" and I think it's possible my rhino's could be harvested around the 7 week mark because they are maturing so fast! Keep up the good work and post me some pictures under some traditional lighting please!:baked:
thanks man! that blue is beautiful and she has given me NO problems very nice specimen and genetics! speaking of her i think she MAY be flowering the top of the main is looking a little different and more pistils than fan leaf coming out... i can try to take some quick pics under reg light in a min :thumbsup:
the blue is also just under 11" now so she did about .75" or so vertically today so i guess ill keep giving veg nutes. for now unless otherwise told. 18.5" is a solid height. how tall was your first and what did it yield? are you expecting a larger yield since this is your second time around?

well a slight slip up was done. i asked the old lady if she would change my timer to turn off at 11am(temp) instead of 2:30am(18/6hrs) while we showed the new house to my family and told my step dad it was a portable closet. but after trying to explain a simple timer i got frustreated and asked her to unplug it. and i put the timer back in and forgot to reset it. well needless to say my plants only got about 2 hrs of light today and shut off at 11am and i was out fishing from 6am-7pm and came home to feed them and thats when i noticed the light was off... they were still slightly praying tho so i guess thats better than wilted or something..... any way im not happy about it and fixed the prob and fed them. i will get the pics up as promised but it will be later in the evening after family leaves and i tend to my girls since ive neglected them since the move thurs.....
I agree with @Bailey , and would not stress it. I know as proud Daddies, we tend to get very protective of out plants, but your fine. Now if it was flowering, or a photo, I'd say we sling her up and feed her to the fish!
giphy.gif
I'm just kidding. Down here in FL we just use gators, lol

here ya go @Fuggzy in case your notifications still arnt working
I have not been getting my alerts here either... WTF?!

So I am glad to hear the move went well, and the ladies are safe. I bet that was a giant relief. So now that we know the plants are safe, and healthy, how are you liking the house? I hope it's exactly what you wanted, and you got a yard for your son to terrorize! Oh yeah... Now that you have a yard, there should be no reason to not have some leaves this fall. I'M FUCKING KEEPING AN EYE ON YOU!
giphy.gif

Let's play a game called just the tip. Tip: Never fry bacon naked.
:slap: Keep it up bud, and you'll be rollin' bud in no time!

Back