New Grower First "Real" grow: 3.25'x3.25' Mars Hydro LED and Tent 4 Autos(Mixed)

These data are from the many experienced growers' feedbacks, not on AFN, but also from other famous forums that we are on.
So the ph is not stable in your soil? How would it become 5.9 it states 7.0?
And during veg, the humidity need to be above 50% at least. Try some way to increase some humidity would help.
the PH reading of 5.9 was the PH of my FEED WATER not soil :) and the humidity thing i have a mini cool mist humidifier and i usually spray the walls of the tent ever 4-6 hrs.
RH OUTSIDE my tent is about 32% i believe

I'm glad Elvis helped u out bro were among some real growing legends one of the reasons I love this place good luck with move trip brother I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for a smooth transition

WELP.................
The Elvis has done it again :worship::worship::d5::pass:
some quick pics about 10 hrs after the ramped up feeding and seems to be responding well to it. The fan was blowing on the LSD when i took the pic as u may see but she is praying to the LED Gods
the OG is AU Natural with the fan off in the pic :) all 4 plants in my tent are happy again i beilive The Elvis! i owe you my friend :)
cam01993-jpg.553177
cam01989-jpg.553178

Last edited:
I'm glad Elvis helped u out bro were among some real growing legends one of the reasons I love this place good luck with move trip brother I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for a smooth transition
as you can see they look alot happier and are reaching for the stars at the moment im thinking i will get an update tomorow after their move down the street and whith the Added LED that will be here today...

WELP.................
@The Elvis has done it again i think! :worship::worship::d5::pass:
some quick pics about 10 hrs after the ramped up feeding and seems to be responding well to it. The fan was blowing on the LSD when i took the pic as u may see but she is praying to the LED Gods
the OG is AU Natural with the fan off in the pic :) all 4 plants in my tent are happy again i beilive The Elvis! i owe you my friend :)
cam01993-jpg.553177
cam01989-jpg.553178
There praying hard bro perfect make them work for the light I'm a great believer Un that

Ok guys so my New Mars Hydro Reflector 96x5 came in today giving me a total of 2 of them and damn they are bright:cools:
My girls loved sharing one of them but they grew out of that and now i got 2 so i can only imagine the difference im going to see with them... UPS fucked my box up(upper right edge) :( no visible exterior damage that i could see so thats good. Here are some pics :)

cam02007-jpg.553259
cam02004-jpg.553260
cam02006-jpg.553261
cam02005-jpg.553262

well i had pics of the boxing and unpackaging but i deleted them by accident and im not taking this thing back down just to take a pic. but as you can see they are evenly spread out now and there are 2 plants under each light. i talked to tina from mars hydro and she said with these 2 LED's in this tent i will be right around 49 watts per square foot. how will that affect yield and the buds?

looking good.but you got them side by side touching,that cant be good for cooling:pighug:

looking good.but you got them side by side touching,that cant be good for cooling:pighug:
i tried to have a space inbetween them but the fuckers kept goin crooked i dont know how to keep them parrallel to each other :confused1::confused1::confused1::confused1:

Back