New Grower First "Real" grow: 3.25'x3.25' Mars Hydro LED and Tent 4 Autos(Mixed)

@tripaholic88 my cfls were going crooked like that when spaced so I got a couple of paint stiring sticks and duct taped one to each end of the too of both reflectors. Think of the two reflectors being parallel lines and the sticks being parallel to each other but perpendicular to the fixtures. From Birdseye view it would make the out line of a square. Anyway it allowed them to stay perfect parallel with each other and I was able to control how far apart the fixtures were by putting more or less length of stick between them.

yea thats kinda what i was thinking i woulda never thought paint sticks tat i guess its off to the store to get them tomorrow.. i did get them spaced about 2.5" apart and adjusted the power supplies i guess they were what was pushing them crooked. but i am still gonna get the paint stirrers because i get ocd about stuff like that

Ok guys so my New Mars Hydro Reflector 96x5 came in today giving me a total of 2 of them and damn they are bright:cools:
My girls loved sharing one of them but they grew out of that and now i got 2 so i can only imagine the difference im going to see with them... UPS fucked my box up(upper right edge) :( no visible exterior damage that i could see so thats good. Here are some pics :)

cam02007-jpg.553259
cam02004-jpg.553260
cam02006-jpg.553261
cam02005-jpg.553262

well i had pics of the boxing and unpackaging but i deleted them by accident and im not taking this thing back down just to take a pic. but as you can see they are evenly spread out now and there are 2 plants under each light. i talked to tina from mars hydro and she said with these 2 LED's in this tent i will be right around 49 watts per square foot. how will that affect yield and the buds?
Very nice setup trip

Ok guys the girls move to the new house went good as they were back to praying when i checked on the a couple hours later before i left them to come back to the apartment tonight. i mixed up their feed before i left so it buffers. i miced up 5ml/L of senis grow and 4ml/l of calmag and all my other additives.
PH 6.0 adjusted from 5.8
1,320PPM
the old lady is going to have to go over to the new house and water them for me in the AM as i have to go get a uhual and start loading furniture and heavy shit all day. the Blue Treacle had a fan leaf around the 5-6th node broke off but it was a very clean brake. but she is at about 7.5" and is just a hair taller that the AK-47 who is a skinny girl with noce branching o far im suprised that she surpased the fastbuds being she was the runt the whole grow untill about 5 days ago. both fast buds are stuck it seems at 6-6.5" with all plants on day 27.
I also installed the carbon filter and fan today as well since they are in their permanent home now and are starting to have a more prominent dank smell. i will get pics up on sunday night as that is day 30! @The Elvis should i flush them as per tangs schedual or when would you do the flush IF you were to do the flush? OR dont i need a mid grow flush as they wern't getting near enough food for them days up untill you helped me with them with the 5ml/l booster shot from Dr. Elvis! after tomorrows watering what should be my next feeding? up the grow nutes to around 5.5ML/L? and i understand that im supposed to feed veg nutes untill i see no more vertical height after the big stretch correct?

Ok guys the girls move to the new house went good as they were back to praying when i checked on the a couple hours later before i left them to come back to the apartment tonight. i mixed up their feed before i left so it buffers. i miced up 5ml/L of senis grow and 4ml/l of calmag and all my other additives.
PH 6.0 adjusted from 5.8
1,320PPM
the old lady is going to have to go over to the new house and water them for me in the AM as i have to go get a uhual and start loading furniture and heavy shit all day. the Blue Treacle had a fan leaf around the 5-6th node broke off but it was a very clean brake. but she is at about 7.5" and is just a hair taller that the AK-47 who is a skinny girl with noce branching o far im suprised that she surpased the fastbuds being she was the runt the whole grow untill about 5 days ago. both fast buds are stuck it seems at 6-6.5" with all plants on day 27.
I also installed the carbon filter and fan today as well since they are in their permanent home now and are starting to have a more prominent dank smell. i will get pics up on sunday night as that is day 30! @The Elvis should i flush them as per tangs schedual or when would you do the flush IF you were to do the flush? OR dont i need a mid grow flush as they wern't getting near enough food for them days up untill you helped me with them with the 5ml/l booster shot from Dr. Elvis! after tomorrows watering what should be my next feeding? up the grow nutes to around 5.5ML/L? and i understand that im supposed to feed veg nutes untill i see no more vertical height after the big stretch correct?
Best of luck with the new house bro sending you some moving karma :frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::karmacloud::karmacloud::karmacloud::karmacloud::karmacloud::note::note::note:

EVERYTHING WENT GREAT!!! they are LOVING the second LED guys! these are some rocking lights so far! will get pics up sunday night guys! be ready for some pretty nice change...:d5:

EVERYTHING WENT GREAT!!! they are LOVING the second LED guys! these are some rocking lights so far! will get pics up sunday night guys! be ready for some pretty nice change...:d5:
Good brother I'm so happy everything went well I know that feeling of having to move ure precious cargo can't wait for pics of there new home

well a slight slip up was done. i asked the old lady if she would change my timer to turn off at 11am(temp) instead of 2:30am(18/6hrs) while we showed the new house to my family and told my step dad it was a portable closet. but after trying to explain a simple timer i got frustreated and asked her to unplug it. and i put the timer back in and forgot to reset it. well needless to say my plants only got about 2 hrs of light today and shut off at 11am and i was out fishing from 6am-7pm and came home to feed them and thats when i noticed the light was off... they were still slightly praying tho so i guess thats better than wilted or something..... any way im not happy about it and fixed the prob and fed them. i will get the pics up as promised but it will be later in the evening after family leaves and i tend to my girls since ive neglected them since the move thurs.....

well a slight slip up was done. i asked the old lady if she would change my timer to turn off at 11am(temp) instead of 2:30am(18/6hrs) while we showed the new house to my family and told my step dad it was a portable closet. but after trying to explain a simple timer i got frustreated and asked her to unplug it. and i put the timer back in and forgot to reset it. well needless to say my plants only got about 2 hrs of light today and shut off at 11am and i was out fishing from 6am-7pm and came home to feed them and thats when i noticed the light was off... they were still slightly praying tho so i guess thats better than wilted or something..... any way im not happy about it and fixed the prob and fed them. i will get the pics up as promised but it will be later in the evening after family leaves and i tend to my girls since ive neglected them since the move thurs.....
Don't stress to much bro use both have alot on at the moment no point in falling out as I know I'd blow up at her but it gets no where the lesson here is don't rely on anyone to look after ure girls I found that out the hard way

Back