New Grower First "Real" grow: 3.25'x3.25' Mars Hydro LED and Tent 4 Autos(Mixed)

T

That would be perfect for my area coverage I'm going for the white mars 600 as they state it replaces a 300 w hps.
I was also considering a suspect 600 decision desions I have until July To make up my mind
what is your coverage area? and i know u will like mars products brotha
there are two versions of the reflector 96.a 96x3 and the newer 96x5 i think the older 96 was 180ish and the newer 205ish.
:pighug:
that puts my mind at ease so ill end up with 410W in my 3.25'x3.25' tent that should be good right guys?

10.56 square feet total at 38.8 w/ft2 but im only using about 9sq ft of that space putting me at 45.55 watts per sq ft
Thanks for the Rep @Bailey !!

For the wattage of LED lights, actually it is a common sense in this industry to name the chips 3w or 5w or 10w based on its size, not the real wattage. For example. a 5w chips, is not real 5w, but 2.3~2.5w usually.
And led is not like HPS or HID, the more wattage the better, it actually has a maximum brightness wattage, when it reaches the highest brightness, no matter it is 2.3 or 2.5w, the light won't change on its brightness, so it would be better to use the lower wattage, to save electricity also help lengthen the life span of the chips.
Also, the real wattage of the lights has something to do with the efficiency of the power supply, the higher efficiency of the power supply is, the wattage of the lights will be lower, on the contract, if the power supply has low efficiency, then, the wattage will also be higher. Hope this also helps in some degree.

For the wattage of LED lights, actually it is a common sense in this industry to name the chips 3w or 5w or 10w based on its size, not the real wattage. For example. a 5w chips, is not real 5w, but 2.3~2.5w usually.
And led is not like HPS or HID, the more wattage the better, it actually has a maximum brightness wattage, when it reaches the highest brightness, no matter it is 2.3 or 2.5w, the light won't change on its brightness, so it would be better to use the lower wattage, to save electricity also help lengthen the life span of the chips.
Also, the real wattage of the lights has something to do with the efficiency of the power supply, the higher efficiency of the power supply is, the wattage of the lights will be lower, on the contract, if the power supply has low efficiency, then, the wattage will also be higher. Hope this also helps in some degree.

ok @MarshydroTina , so if im using your 39"x39" tent with 2 reflector 96x5 with both on bloom what will be my " watts per square foot "? so i can put that down in my grow log and reviews... as of right now this is how im figuring it out. when the plants are in full flower i figure they will still only take up a 3x3 area which is 9 square ft.total "wattage" of both lights are around 410 watts. so 410 divided by 9= 45.55 watts/square ft

Last edited:
DAY 25
Ok guys so i guess i was under feeding the girls but thanks to @The Elvis he was able to steer me in the right direction as far as where i should be on my nutes. thanks brother! :worship::headbang:
So this morning they were fed 750ml of feed water at a ratio of 1.25ml/L Grow A&B, along with 1ml/l of each of the following: CalMag+,b-52,sensizyme and carboload. A cpl house after that is when i posted pics of the def. i seen on my plants and decided to ask for help. so after some talking The Elvis suggested to bump up my grow nutes to 5ml/l and to start using voodoo juice again at 5ml/L.
so i OBV listened and mixed it up and let it sit and buffer for about 7 hrs. i prepared a total of 2L or 500ML for each...sensi grow A&B at 5ml/L and calmag at 5ml/L, and 5ml/L voodoo Juice along with 1ml/l of each of te following as usual: sensizyme,B-52, Rhino Skin and CarboLoad
PH-5.9(did not adjust)
PPM- 1,210ppm
I took some quick pics while i waited for them to drink up the 750ml they had 14 hrs prior to me feeding them this bumped up feeding schedual :pass:
cam01978-jpg.553015

i spread her legs open and gave you all a money shot real quick ;) as she still seems to be putting 80% of her energy into side branching. the node in the pic is node 4 and 5 i believe. @FastBuds do you think i have a bushy pheno or is it from me not feeding her enough? im leaning more toward feeding because her and the WCOG are neck and neck for height at 6" at day 25.
cam01977-jpg.553018
cam01979-jpg.553016
cam01976-jpg.553020

West Coast OG
cam01974-jpg.553019

Group Shot
cam01973-jpg.553021
cam01972-jpg.553022

I have TOTAL faith in the Elvis but this being my first grow i was hesitant to load them up with nutes when i went to water them as fear of killing them all.
The Blue Treacle was the least affected but still showed signs of something being wrong.
Fingers crossed we see some vertical growth in the next day or 2 otherwise i think i might have stunted them all since they were all getting the same low feed ratios :(

ok @MarshydroTina , so if im using your 39"x39" tent with 2 reflector 96x5 with both on bloom what will be my " watts per square foot "? so i can put that down in my grow log and reviews... as of right now this is how im figuring it out. when the plants are in full flower i figure they will still only take up a 3x3 area which is 9 square ft.total "wattage" of both lights are around 410 watts. so 410 divided by 9= 45.55 watts/square ft
more like around 49w/sft.

The PH for veg is a little lower imo, should be above 6 to 6.5 usually, but check with other growers as well.
Also how about the Room humidity?

more like around 49w/sft.
how did you come up with that mathematically?
The PH for veg is a little lower imo, should be above 6 to 6.5 usually, but check with other growers as well.
Also how about the Room humidity?
yea i put dolomite lime in the soil which buffers soild to a neutral 7.0 the problem is i think i used too much as it satys at 6.9-7.0 consistently. and humidity is a high of 65 and a low of36(when im woking in the tent) but the usual low when im now working in it is around 40+
i did have the lights down too low which could of stunted growth. i had them down to 15.5" for 2 days and raised it back to 20"

how did you come up with that mathematically?

yea i put dolomite lime in the soil which buffers soild to a neutral 7.0 the problem is i think i used too much as it satys at 6.9-7.0 consistently. and humidity is a high of 65 and a low of36(when im woking in the tent) but the usual low when im now working in it is around 40+
i did have the lights down too low which could of stunted growth. i had them down to 15.5" for 2 days and raised it back to 20"
These data are from the many experienced growers' feedbacks, not on AFN, but also from other famous forums that we are on.
So the ph is not stable in your soil? How would it become 5.9 it states 7.0?
And during veg, the humidity need to be above 50% at least. Try some way to increase some humidity would help.

Back