New Grower First "Real" grow: 3.25'x3.25' Mars Hydro LED and Tent 4 Autos(Mixed)

@tripaholic88 looking good bro, that blue treacle is a beaut,....they all are well done bro
thank you @PabloDutchflowers. i wanna pick a favorite but they are all to damn close to each other to pick one ahhaha for my first grow im very happy so far and cant wait for their 4-5 weeks thats ahead :)

That blue Treacle should get a decent size with her parents genetics I'm pretty sure the sweet tooth is a decent size and a decent yeilder also when I done the blue cheese the plant that took most of the blueberry genes was the biggest just be patient trip and they'll take off now that uve raised the lights now that they have to work abit for the light.
that is great to know @Bailey! they are gettin bulky right now. they seem to be more concentrated on branching at the moment than vertical growth. node have a nice spacing and the plants are starting to stink more. :)

OK day 25: water uptake has increased so i gave each 750ml of feed water today Lets see how long it takes them to gulp this up! i now that when i add the other light I will def have to start feeding more and more often....ALL is lookig great at the moment. i couldnt be happier with them right now :)

Your around 20 days now right? Yeah 500ml a day is not hard to believe. My GSC was drinking like a horse. Maybe you should bump it up to 750ml. I know your doing tangs thing, but I don't know it, so... Does it suggest exact feed volumes? or just the ratios of nutes to water? I would just keep the same ratios, and up the volume of liquid..

When my micro cab is in bloom mode, I sometimes have to water twice daily. Full saturation too.Talk about a pain in the butt. At a 1/2g of soil though can't expect it to stay moist all the time.

OK day 25: water uptake has increased so i gave each 750ml of feed water today Lets see how long it takes them to gulp this up! i now that when i add the other light I will def have to start feeding more and more often....ALL is lookig great at the moment. i couldnt be happier with them right now :)
So what will the total watts of light be once you get the other light bro I'm well jealous lol I can't wait to join the led movement

Man you will love it. It is nothing like it was a few years back. I personally favor whit led, but really any of them can out preform HID in my modest opinion. Lol okay, screw being modest. I'd go as far as saying if a hps, and led both had their optimal conditions, that the led would crush the hps.

@Bailey, so according to their site it SHOULD be 414 Watt draw but ive seen a cpl actual draws pics and they come out to 180w a piece? i can try paging @MarshydroTina to see what she says because im courious

Mars Reflector-96 Specifications
Specification
Grow Light Details

LED Diode Brand:
Epistar™ (HI-LED) High Intensity

Power Consumption:

120V:207W±5%, 240V: 203W±5%

Operating Requirements:
Input voltage: 85v-265v Amperage: 1.746@ 120v | 0.9@ 240v

Coverage Area:
2' x 3' (60cm x 90cm)

Hanging Distance:
24" - 30" (60cm - 76cm) from the top of your canopy

Product Dimensions:
23" x 10" x 2" (56cm x 26cm x 6cm)

Product Weight:
11lb. 4.5Kg.

Operating Temperature:
80°F -100°F (30°C - 40°C)

BTU:
Decible Value:

Plug Type:
EU,UK,AU,USA,Japan

Ships From:
UK,USA,Canada, Australia, Germany,China

Warranty:
2 years

Compare to HPS/MH/HID:
250 watt

LED Lens Degree:
90°-120°

LED Diode Count:
96 Pieces

Spectrum:
440nm, 460nm, 630nm ,660nm,730nm(IR), 2700k-3000k
Product Model Number:
Reflector-96

Man you will love it. It is nothing like it was a few years back. I personally favor whit led, but really any of them can out preform HID in my modest opinion. Lol okay, screw being modest. I'd go as far as saying if a hps, and led both had their optimal conditions, that the led would crush the hps.
i mean with technology its only a matter of time before all the HPS and MH people FINALLY realize that you can CREATE PRACTALLY ANY LIGHT SPECTRUM with a LED diode and we know what light spectrums they like so why not give them more of that that a HPS cant ya know? it makes perfect sence and i remember when LED's pretty much first hit the market and people tried them and hated them but hey like all technology it outdates itself in a cpl months especially how china produces things...
I.E. i quit smoking cigs with a vaporizor 13 months ago and my spending got crazy on the hardware because a month to 2 months after they put out a vape they already have a V2..... any ways thats my ramble for now... @Bailey you wont be disappointed!

T
@Bailey, so according to their site it SHOULD be 414 Watt draw but ive seen a cpl actual draws pics and they come out to 180w a piece? i can try paging @MarshydroTina to see what she says because im courious

Mars Reflector-96 Specifications
Specification
Grow Light Details

LED Diode Brand:
Epistar™ (HI-LED) High Intensity

Power Consumption:

120V:207W±5%, 240V: 203W±5%

Operating Requirements:
Input voltage: 85v-265v Amperage: 1.746@ 120v | 0.9@ 240v

Coverage Area:
2' x 3' (60cm x 90cm)

Hanging Distance:
24" - 30" (60cm - 76cm) from the top of your canopy

Product Dimensions:
23" x 10" x 2" (56cm x 26cm x 6cm)

Product Weight:
11lb. 4.5Kg.

Operating Temperature:
80°F -100°F (30°C - 40°C)

BTU:
Decible Value:

Plug Type:
EU,UK,AU,USA,Japan

Ships From:
UK,USA,Canada, Australia, Germany,China

Warranty:
2 years

Compare to HPS/MH/HID:
250 watt

LED Lens Degree:
90°-120°

LED Diode Count:
96 Pieces

Spectrum:
440nm, 460nm, 630nm ,660nm,730nm(IR), 2700k-3000k
Product Model Number:
Reflector-96
That would be perfect for my area coverage I'm going for the white mars 600 as they state it replaces a 300 w hps.
I was also considering a suspect 600 decision desions I have until July To make up my mind

Back