New Grower First "Real" grow: 3.25'x3.25' Mars Hydro LED and Tent 4 Autos(Mixed)

Day 23: water uptake has increased ive noticed in the past cpl days. ive been thinking of watering them more for the past cpl day but decided to wait as to not give them too much too early...i just now fed them 500ml of the same nute ratio's as yesterday and re-tailed the same fan leaves as yesterday, this should be this set of nodes last ponytail then its on the the next node... i plan on doing this for the next node than stopping and when the side branches are long enough i will LST them to do the "bowl training method" as i seen on grow pot cheaply. that channel is a wealth of info and i am very grateful for it. my plants are starting to out grow the light i feel and cannot wait to get my other LED in the tent on thurs.

They look like they love it. I think they'll still stretch, but I beat 24" away would get them to stretch more. My 2 cents.
Roark i returned the light back up to 21" now to promote stretch as im thinking the LED was too intense to promote stretch. they definetly bushed out tho! my other LED will be here wed im pretty excited to get some proper coverage as they have "outgrown" this single LED... and we should talk about scroggin sometime!

Last edited:
Sounds good. I have a sfrog going I just haven't posted a in a thread. Their only 18 days old too. So, plenty of time.

Sounds good. I have a sfrog going I just haven't posted a in a thread. Their only 18 days old too. So, plenty of time.
i look forward to it.. my next grow is between a scrog for the next grow or start a auto perpetual harvest which to my understanding i would have to start germinating around day 35 or so i believe... i havent looked into perpetual harvests yet... i need to start reading

Day 24:
ok so i think the LED being 16" away slowed growth (i keep forgetting i have a 96x5w not 96x3) so LED was raised lastnight to 20" and they seemed to respond overnight almost it seems...I have been feeding 500ml daily again without signs of burn or lockout.
Today they were fed 1.5ml/L CalMag Plus, 1.1ml/L of Sensi Grow A&B along with 1ml/L of SensiZyme, B-52, and Rhino Skin
PH: 6.4
PPM:479
Temp & RH:
TEMPS.jpg

Lets take a dab of some Lemon OG QWISO before we start.... Cheers!
dab.jpg

AHHHHH thats better... now lets see these ladies!

Havent put their hair up yet today. Long hair Dont Care!
AK-47: the smallest/skinniest of the group i had to move her to the side as im waiting on my other LED. will be here wed so shes gonna have to be the designated outcast since she is the smallest she got nominated. plain and simple
AK top.jpg
AK.jpg
AK CFL.jpg
AK top2.jpg
AK side.jpg

Blue Treacle: The Tallest at almost 6.25"
Blue top.jpg
blue top1.jpg
blue side.jpg
Blue branch.jpg
blue branch1.jpg

FastBuds Coming UP!

Last edited:
LSD-25:Shes coming in at just under 6"
LSD.jpg
LSD top close.jpg

All the plants are healthy green like this
lsd top close2.jpg
LSD top.jpg

West Coast OG: Coming in at 6" as well.
OG.jpg
OG close.jpg

Branching is getting crazy. I love my girls with some thick thighs on them! ;) wire is to correct her lean.
OG branch.jpg
OG branches!.jpg
og branch2.jpg

Group Shots:
group2.jpg
group.jpg
YEA!.jpg

My other reflector 96 will be here in 2 days and IMMEDIATELY be hung up and put on full power...

Last edited:
Bend Her legs back behind her head to get that deep light penetration into her insides and have her screaming for more! That's just kinda my style ;)
CAM01926.jpg
CAM01925.jpg

Before Tucking:
lsd-jpg.552308

After Tucking:the first pic of the LSD-25 is just erfect in my opinion....

cam01923-jpg.552348
cam01922-jpg.552349
cam01921-jpg.552350

Attachments

• CAM01924.jpg
    CAM01924.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 457
  • CAM01923.jpg
    CAM01923.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 506
  • CAM01922.jpg
    CAM01922.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 527
  • CAM01921.jpg
    CAM01921.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 540
Last edited:
They look great ... :vibe:
thank you :d5: when you ponytail do you aim for just 4 side branches or 6 to expose or what has worked best for you? i dont know whether to continue "tucking and tailing" or let them grow vertically now... as you can see from the pics i just put up the 4 that i exposed so far are looking nice with the fan leafs tucked behind them pushing the side branches out now. i want them to get some decent height to them but i also want the decently stocky chunky buds as as well... can i have my cake and eat it too?

And @cc2arms where ya been brotha? hope all is well

Last edited:
Depends on the plant and whether it has tall or short genes ... I first started using the 'pony tail' technique cause I wanted to grow tall varieties in short places ... I found that a plant capable of 5' tall would likely only reach 30" if the growth was split from one main cola to 4-8 side branches ... now I pony tail to about the point you're at ... then I 'super crop' any branch that looks like it wants to outgrow the others ... my last grow was my first w/ super cropping and I went a little overboard but the plants were healthy and produced well ...

Back