New Grower First "Real" grow: 3.25'x3.25' Mars Hydro LED and Tent 4 Autos(Mixed)

They look like they love it. I think they'll still stretch, but I beat 24" away would get them to stretch more. My 2 cents.

They look like they love it. I think they'll still stretch, but I beat 24" away would get them to stretch more. My 2 cents.
would the stretch affect yield in a positve way? i heard that just because its a bigger plant dont meant its gonna yield more.... i thought "we" wanted tight/close node distance? these are just random thoughts/questions to better understand where you are comming from...

@tripaholic88 your plants are looking good man! I'm sure they will still stretch a bit. And also, @FastBuds, I have the same question about whether or not I should pluck the 1st set of leaves and their branches. Keep up the good work trip!
thanks man!

The first set will fall off in time. No need to pluck. Unless there is some new tek out there that increases yield

Last edited:
OK so after a LONG time of slowly working throughout the day with them i got them pony tailed and all leaves tucked! holy shit was that some tough but beautiful art work.. its like doing origami with plants! haha anyways here's some pics for you pic hungry plant loving ppl out there! @Herbisaur see how much/far i got them to bend by slowly working with them throughout the day? check out some of them fan leaf stems youll see what i mean especially on the last Blue Treacle pic.
Not too bad for a total noob. W
hat do you guys think???:)
West Coast OG
OG.jpg
OG1.jpg

LSD-25
LSD.jpg
lsd1.jpg

Blue Treacle
Blue.jpg
blue1.jpg
blue2.jpg
blue 3.jpg

AK-47
AK.jpg
AK1.jpg
AK2.jpg

Last edited:
@tripaholic88 man I stop in to see so much! Your west coast OG is not a hermit, that fucking boss! The positive vibes worked! Then there's this training you've done which is just magnificent! Lol I just grabbed mine and started tucking aggressively, but now I see how much better I could have went about it! Also I love the ponytails, that's going to open up those girls a lot!

I just realized I forgot about this post haha thought I posted this an hour ago! beautiful work man, the girls are looking great!

@tripaholic88 man I stop in to see so much! Your west coast OG is not a hermit, that fucking boss! The positive vibes worked! Then there's this training you've done which is just magnificent! Lol I just grabbed mine and started tucking aggressively, but now I see how much better I could have went about it! Also I love the ponytails, that's going to open up those girls a lot!
I just realized I forgot about this post haha thought I posted this an hour ago! beautiful work man, the girls are looking great!
haha yea im tryin to get as many updates in of how im gonna develop my plants and show as many pics of what im doing before things get crazy with growth and its hard to see whats going on... unless i can avoid all that clutter mess by doing these forms of LST, only time will tell. and to be honest after doing the leaf tucking tonight and seeing how far they have come in the past 3 days i feel as tho i am ELATED to the max about this grow at the moment... and yea the OG is def. my tallest but i think im still favoring the LSD-25 just beautiful genetics and growth pattern so far man... @FastBuds these plants are just perfect little girls for me. so far 10/10 guys!:thumbsup: I will get some pics up tomorrow as i am gonna resume nutes at 1ml/l...

I measured my Bubblicous tonight she is 49 inches from the top of the pot.. An absolute monster.. As you know I have two and the other is 16 inches shorter but still a big plant..

so i went over @A-Train grow or DP auto ultimatex2 and am following his lead and will continue to ponytail nodes that need to be done then set up LST on the side branches i am preparing now...
I measured my Bubblicous tonight she is 49 inches from the top of the pot.. An absolute monster.. As you know I have two and the other is 16 inches shorter but still a big plant..
they are looking great man!

Back