New Grower First "Real" grow: 3.25'x3.25' Mars Hydro LED and Tent 4 Autos(Mixed)

Yeah, @The Elvis is right, as usual! haha
Let's give her some time because WC is a veeery good girl :)
Thanks for the info @tripaholic88 Rock it hard! :D
ok it hasnt grew which i think is good but no pistils thank you for stopping in ill try not to disappoint!
I wouldn't worry about they temps to much 82f isn't too bad I sit about that most days
Spike Mmm funny u say that @The Elvis I have strange hook like spikes up my branches not where nodes form I'll try get a pick up
ok i got the temps down to 78 by adjusting the house temp.

ok this is the best i can do @The Elvis and @FastBudsits the node that has no pistils and is on the left side node
1460129575537_PART_1460129575476.jpg

Hi family,
Thanks @tripaholic88 ! it's a pleasure to see your progress :D

Well, about her balls xD , here our crew can't see anything strange... She seems to be fine!
Although, if you could share some nice pics (like the last one ;) ) of the whole plant, we could see whether she's ill or has any problem.
Do you agree @The Elvis & @Bailey?

DAY 21
last night they were light so i added 500mls of plain water ph'd to 6.3ish because of the nute burns i think i will resume light feeding the next watering.

FastBuds
West Coast OG: started leaf tucking yesterday on her and the LSD shes 4.75" tall
OG top.jpg

She has a slight lean that im tryin to fix( i can get more pics if necessary @FastBuds, i took these before i seen your post)
og side.jpg

LSD-25
shes 4.5" tall
lsd top 1.jpg

lsd top close.jpg
lsd side 2.jpg
lsd side close up.jpg

lsd side.jpg

AK-47
ak top.jpg
ak whole side.jpg
ak side.jpg
ak top branch.jpg

Attachments

• blue branch.jpg
    blue branch.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 35
  • blue top.jpg
    blue top.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 34
  • blue branch 2.jpg
    blue branch 2.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Blue Treacle: as you can see she is very bushy and happy
blue top.jpg
blue branch.jpg

blue branch 2.jpg

Last edited:
Hi family,
Thanks @tripaholic88 ! it's a pleasure to see your progress :D

Well, about her balls xD , here our crew can't see anything strange... She seems to be fine!
Although, if you could share some nice pics (like the last one ;) ) of the whole plant, we could see whether she's ill or has any problem.
Do you agree @The Elvis & @Bailey?
Yeah some more pics all around the plant will help I personally think she's fine as I can't see that distinctive male flower that pokes straight out

Last edited:
Back