New Grower First "Real" grow: 3.25'x3.25' Mars Hydro LED and Tent 4 Autos(Mixed)

Good point n that was kind of you to help a brother out
it aint nothing man you and everyone all helped me out soooooooooooo damn much thus far and im proly gonna need yall in the future! haha but i meant thats what we are all hear for too put our experiences and knowledge together to bring out all these new strains, potency, growing techniques and medicinal properties of this great plant

DAY 20:
The Ak showed pistils lastnight before lights off so that makes all 4 are showing sex! they are gettin thirsty! i fed them another 500ml each. as per tangs new schedual i stopped voodoo juice,and tarantula and started B-52, sensizyme and rhino skinn.
PPM:373
PH: 6.5
Now the possible BAD news......
we MIGHT have a hermi in the tent.... :grump: its the FastBuds West Coast OG :( i tried to get the best pics i could... i did manage to get a blurry pic of her/its pistils in the first pic (top node)
CAM01784.jpg

now the node in question is the one with side branches and its on the eft side branch to the left of the stiple dont know if i spelled that right.. but as u can see if u zoom in it kinda looks like a ball and not tear drop shape. if you guys cant tell just from the pic i guess the only thing that will tell us is time i guess...
CAM01785.jpg

Quick Group Shot While I Had The Chance
CAM01787.jpg
CAM01788.jpg

Last edited:
@tripaholic88 I can't see what you're talking about at all lol so I'm just going to assume it's not a hermie! Everything is looking great, keep it up man!

@tripaholic88 I can't see what you're talking about at all lol so I'm just going to assume it's not a hermie! Everything is looking great, keep it up man!
i WISH i had a better camera shitty pre-paid phone... ill see what i can do to get better pics some how might take a cpl hrs to get one pic haha

it aint nothing man you and everyone all helped me out soooooooooooo damn much thus far and im proly gonna need yall in the future! haha but i meant thats what we are all hear for too put our experiences and knowledge together to bring out all these new strains, potency, growing techniques and medicinal properties of this great plant
That's why I love afn so much because of people like you trip who are here to learn n pass on the knowledge without being argumentative just like myself peice brother

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you bro it's not a chicken with a dick

That's why I love afn so much because of people like you trip who are here to learn n pass on the knowledge without being argumentative just like myself peice brother
yea man im just giving back what was FREELY given to me. i believe thats how it should be
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you bro it's not a chicken with a dick
thanks man still no pistil coming out of it so i donno man....

yea man im just giving back what was FREELY given to me. i believe thats how it should be

thanks man still no pistil coming out of it so i donno man....
No pistils ahh that's not a good sign bro fingers crossed a day or two n ull no for sure

No pistils ahh that's not a good sign bro fingers crossed a day or two n ull no for sure
i know... :(
@tripaholic88 sending good vibes your way. That west coast OG is one of the gals I'm most looking forward to seeing grow up!
yea that and the lsd were my first 2 picks for this grow and one might be a herm.... :(

Back