New Grower First "Real" grow: 3.25'x3.25' Mars Hydro LED and Tent 4 Autos(Mixed)

@tripaholic88 looking good man! Glad to see you have some short girls because mine are hella short lol! My LSD is 5.75" tall (the tallest) and my Rhino's are 4-5". Just raised my lights to hopefully get some stretch. Anyway, your girls look nice and healthy! I am constantly looking at other journals to see if what I'm doing looks right and I think you and I are pretty on par with elsamurai's first lsd grow as far as growth rate is concerned. Actually in regards to true leaf sets mine at day 21 look like his at day 24, but he has more stretch it looks like. On his journal it looks like they really hit a stretch around day 32, so that's what I am hoping for. @hb5_darthkush also said they usually take off on days 35-45 so we shall see!

thank you @Herbisaur like The Elvis said i think our stretch is ahead of us which is actually good for me as i have to move them into the new house in about a week and a half haha im waiting for an update on your log!

thank you im glad its just me thinking they are small but i do understand that they were expanding root and side branches.
haha i guess so but i just went back and checked and now they are ALL SHOWING PISTILS! its crazy i must of missed them when i looked on the AK earlier when i woke up
That's amazing that there showing sex attract stage my bushy nl has one pistils at the first node and that's it I'm expecting over the next week for her to start or she is going to be one big girl

This will bring me to 39.89 watts per square foot if i did it correctly... 420 total watts in a 10.53 square ft but the company says total will be equivalent to 500w hps....
That's amazing that there showing sex attract stage my bushy nl has one pistils at the first node and that's it I'm expecting over the next week for her to start or she is going to be one big girl
i cant wait to see how she turns out!

Last edited:
This will bring me to 39.89 watts per square foot if i did it correctly... 420 total watts in a 10.53 square ft but the company says total will be equivalent to 500w hps....
i cant wait to see how she turns out!
She's going to be a monster that's for sure definitely the fast growing auto so far I'm also wondering if that's down to the coco.
As from what iv been reading you get more explosive growth with it?

She's going to be a monster that's for sure definitely the fast growing auto so far I'm also wondering if that's down to the coco.
As from what iv been reading you get more explosive growth with it?
i think the idea behind coco is that its a pretty ,uch inert material with no/not much nut value and its also very airy which would allow your roots to spread easier... i THINK haha... i might try a coco or like a plaragon light kind of mix my next run... i gave away the rest of my bag of FFOF and unopened FF soil trio to a friend that dosent really have the capital to start something small on his own... i believe ths will be my fist and last grow with foxfarm as i shouldnt have to adjust the PH THAT MUCH to get it to where it is supposed to be... so anyway the next grow will be a LITTLE different. and i mean how do u know what works best if your not willing to try out new things?:backside::chef::peace:

i think the idea behind coco is that its a pretty ,uch inert material with no/not much nut value and its also very airy which would allow your roots to spread easier... i THINK haha... i might try a coco or like a plaragon light kind of mix my next run... i gave away the rest of my bag of FFOF and unopened FF soil trio to a friend that dosent really have the capital to start something small on his own... i believe ths will be my fist and last grow with foxfarm as i shouldnt have to adjust the PH THAT MUCH to get it to where it is supposed to be... so anyway the next grow will be a LITTLE different. and i mean how do u know what works best if your not willing to try out new things?:backside::chef::peace:
Good point n that was kind of you to help a brother out

Back