New Grower First "Real" grow: 3.25'x3.25' Mars Hydro LED and Tent 4 Autos(Mixed)

DAY 20:
The Ak showed pistils lastnight before lights off so that makes all 4 are showing sex! they are gettin thirsty! i fed them another 500ml each. as per tangs new schedual i stopped voodoo juice,and tarantula and started B-52, sensizyme and rhino skinn.
PPM:373
PH: 6.5
Now the possible BAD news......
we MIGHT have a hermi in the tent.... :grump: its the FastBuds West Coast OG :( i tried to get the best pics i could... i did manage to get a blurry pic of her/its pistils in the first pic (top node)
View attachment 550705
now the node in question is the one with side branches and its on the eft side branch to the left of the stiple dont know if i spelled that right.. but as u can see if u zoom in it kinda looks like a ball and not tear drop shape. if you guys cant tell just from the pic i guess the only thing that will tell us is time i guess...
View attachment 550703

Quick Group Shot While I Had The Chance
View attachment 550702 View attachment 550701
are you able to see what i am referring to @namvet25 ,@The Elvis ? it is on the second node if that helps at all and there is nothing else on any parts of the second nodes. it hasnt necessarily grown too much in the last day and i dont see any pistils coming out of it...

i zoomed in and circled it but its blurry when zoomed in on so just use this as a reference point for the other picture above
of close.jpg

I cant see it real but i Think its a spike!! just watch it..
spike as in female or male? and ill get an update tomorrow as side branching has really taken off and i started tucking leaves. i just went back and had to tuck some new leaves to expose new branching. the high temp now that both switches areon is 82*F thats too hot correct? i have 2 clip on fans circulating air at the bottom for the roots and smart pots and the 6" oscillating fan blowing over them. im tryin not to add the carbon scrubber untill i move next thurs. but i obv will if i have to. im also just now opened all 3 passive intake vents and left the bottom zipper part of the front door open to allow cooler fresh air into the tent. both bent holes up top are open as well. RH wa at 38% but was because i forgot to fil that little hu,idifier. it is now back to 47%. I will also retry to get a pic of this thing that is eating away at my heart at the moment. ive been noticing that the soil PH has always been resting right at 6.9-7.0 (i just checked it now and i watered 500 ml of PH:6.5-6.6 this morning around 10 am )because of the dolomite i put in the soil at the beginning could this be causing any kinds of deficiencies or lockouts?im thinking of just doing a ph'd watering as there is new burns coming up even after ive lowered the ppm of the water... would that be best? i dont wanna keep burning them(not all are showing little burns

Last edited:
No cannabis can grow spikes on the main stem its not a sex part. I do see lots of times a female calyx will grow and it will be hollow and may may not have a hair.. I need a clear pic..

no lime wont hurt anything.. it just stables the soil.. 6.9 is not awful for soil, sure it could drop a few points check again after you flushed..

I wouldn't worry about they temps to much 82f isn't too bad I sit about that most days
Spike Mmm funny u say that @The Elvis I have strange hook like spikes up my branches not where nodes form I'll try get a pick up

Back