New Grower First "Real" grow: 3.25'x3.25' Mars Hydro LED and Tent 4 Autos(Mixed)

GREAT NEWS!!!
I just went to check on them before lights off and :poof: The Blue Treacle and the West Coast OG are both showing sex! They are showing on their 3rd and 4th nodes on both plants :woohoo1::vibe::pighug:
Today is DAY 19
I tried to take pics of the pistils but my phone is terrible at up close shots like that. but i can ASSURE you all that they are pistils and not figments of my imagination :biggrin: i will be feeding tomorrow and updating with pics!
Yeah congrats bro

morningtea-1.gif

i have some garden twine its that kinda rough spun brown twine lasyin around would that work or should i look at something more soft?
It sounds like you have a jute twine which is great. Unless you just crank it down on the stem it is just as safe as anything you could use. Not to mention it follows the organic theme. Normally jute is untreated, and will just decompose in your soil if allowed. It is what they make burlap bags from.

HEY @Fuggzy sorry bout it being side ways....... i was out cruising and i for some reason thought of you and your never ending desire for my leaves so I've decided to have a little fuggzy's leaves update here and there for ya buddy!! sorry for them being sideways as i wasnt thinking that i needed to have the phone the other way for this page as it was VERY spur of the moment haha Here's The Status Of Your Leaves.... they are currently on day 1 id say from my expertise haha gotta love some Sour OG QWISO
View attachment 550104
Come here and gimmie' a hug!
amokduo.gif

Dude grats on the lady parts.
bluto2.gif
Day 19 is great, that is faster than any female I have had show. So far I think 21 days is my fastest. The males are normally day 18-19.(not saying you have males, just fast ladies)

Oh I wanted to tell you, with the LED being a 250w comparison. It is just the equivalent of a 250w hps. It actually has nothing to do with the stated/actual power draw. Think of it more like a cfl to an incandescent bulb. As far as the power draw is considered, LED drivers are WAY different that hps/mh/cfl ballasts. They normally are a hi voltage, and a low amperage. My cobs run at 27.7v each, but are only drawing 0.35 a, or 350 ma. When you see "compared to xxxx watts" just take it as a suggestion of how much room it will cover.

I'm glad thing are doing good man! I cant wait to see the WC OG mature. I really want to try that strain out. Haha, I'm sure if we all had a 20 acer farm, we would never have a "wanted" strain, but till then, it's on my list. Talk with you later bud, keep up the good work!
spring.gif

That's exciting news!! Congrats man!!
yes its very exciting :) thank you!

morningtea-1.gif

It sounds like you have a jute twine which is great. Unless you just crank it down on the stem it is just as safe as anything you could use. Not to mention it follows the organic theme. Normally jute is untreated, and will just decompose in your soil if allowed. It is what they make burlap bags from.

Come here and gimmie' a hug!
amokduo.gif

Dude grats on the lady parts.
bluto2.gif
Day 19 is great, that is faster than any female I have had show. So far I think 21 days is my fastest. The males are normally day 18-19.(not saying you have males, just fast ladies)

Oh I wanted to tell you, with the LED being a 250w comparison. It is just the equivalent of a 250w hps. It actually has nothing to do with the stated/actual power draw. Think of it more like a cfl to an incandescent bulb. As far as the power draw is considered, LED drivers are WAY different that hps/mh/cfl ballasts. They normally are a hi voltage, and a low amperage. My cobs run at 27.7v each, but are only drawing 0.35 a, or 350 ma. When you see "compared to xxxx watts" just take it as a suggestion of how much room it will cover.

I'm glad thing are doing good man! I cant wait to see the WC OG mature. I really want to try that strain out. Haha, I'm sure if we all had a 20 acer farm, we would never have a "wanted" strain, but till then, it's on my list. Talk with you later bud, keep up the good work!
spring.gif
ok great thanks for the info on the twine! i think i will be ponytailing the AK-47 with that twine. I knew you would like that picture haha! and yea i was trying to figure out if females showing early is good or bad last night didnt really come up with an answer haha damn Lemon OG QWISO! this shit is amazing medicine very potent and high quality but its lacking the lemon flavor i was after and love. it has more of a skunky earthy smell/taste, it is amazing reguardless.. and about the LED i knew it wasnt a straight watt comparison but its hard for me to type exactly what i meant to say hahaand yea there just isnt enough west coast og thread... i did read @The Elvis 's log on West Coast OG and t gave me a better idea about what to expect but i CANNOT wait either!
and @Bailey it was i believe and myself were talking about joining our tents together and making a little "tent city haha
Congrats brother, just don't stare too long. You don't want to make em shy ;)
haha i try not to i usually check them 4 times through out the day just for damage control :) and thank you! im very excited

Last edited:
@tripaholic88 your autos look perfect! not one single issue.. just relax and hang out!! I will tell ya I just Love the WCOG from FB its such a nice smoke..
There short right now becasue the roots are growing plus side branches.. just wait to day 27 and you will get close to a inch a day in stretch!! :pass:

@tripaholic88 your autos look perfect! not one single issue.. just relax and hang out!! I will tell ya I just Love the WCOG from FB its such a nice smoke..
There short right now becasue the roots are growing plus side branches.. just wait to day 27 and you will get close to a inch a day in stretch!! :pass:
Thank You as i said before its a privilege to have you and everyone to get me to the point i am at now i truly couldnt do it with out everyone here at AFN! they did develop a slight burn after the last feeding(day 17) so i lowered the ppm's a little today (day 19) i am feeding them 500ml each every other day with my AN line-up. and yea i went through your WCOG log last night as you could proly tell from the like grenade you received from the pics haha and i have a slight dilemma actually on day 27 exactly i will be moving( it was a little unexpected but much needed, im upgrading to a actual house not an apt) but this leads to transportation issues and how to do it without the least amount of stress... i am open to all and any suggestions from EVERYONE at this point...
I just fed the girls like an hr ago i will get pics up in the next hr or so and try to get some pistil pics if my shitty phone lets me...

As long as your not moving far and the temps are the same RH they will fine.. Just be careful..
no its like a 10 min drive notfar at all im more worried on what i should put them in because i dont want my new neighbors see me carrying in 4 plants, that be one hell of an introduction lmao

I'd be more worried about being discreet than anything. Sometime I'll just take my plants outside for some sun and fresh air. If you can fit the pot in a 5 gallon bucket, and the plant under the handle it might make the plant more secure.

Back