New Grower First "Real" grow: 3.25'x3.25' Mars Hydro LED and Tent 4 Autos(Mixed)

Looking very healthy there really pushing there side branching bro
Thanks Man! im assuming thats why vert growth has slowed down to about half an inch in the past cpl days right?
i was thinking of even ponytailing them maybe i already put 2 cfls in that center gap between the 4 pots to help them :)

Last edited:
Thanks Man! im assuming thats why vert growth has slowed down to about half an inch in the past cpl days right?
i was thinking of even ponytailing them maybe i already put 2 cfls in that center gap between the 4 pots to help them :)
It's up to you regarding the cfls if u think that will help any I personally think there coming along great.
I'd say yes that's why they stopped to put into branching but that won't be for long they'll take off again from what iv read cfls are only affective when there as close as possible

It's up to you regarding the cfls if u think that will help any I personally think there coming along great.
I'd say yes that's why they stopped to put into branching but that won't be for long they'll take off again from what iv read cfls are only affective when there as close as possible
i figured id try it ive had the cfl's there since ive seen the side brantches sprout so i figure ill leave it the a little longer

I don't know much about ponytailing but from what iv read people have had alot of success with it I'm going to go study this method
and yea it looks very promising i might do it to the AK later on

i figured id try it ive had the cfl's there since ive seen the side brantches sprout so i figure ill leave it the a little longer

and yea it looks very promising i might do it to the AK later on
I can't seem to find much on it what does it, evolve when u ponytail

@tripaholic88 ponytail those girls! I ponytailed my girls last grow and my side branches definitely benefited! I would usually ponytail for 8-12 hours at a time. It seemed to give great results! Looking great man!
above what node did you start doing it? and thanks as you can see with the reduction in LED distance ther serrations really perked up and the leaves look more ridged and crisp if thats the right word? they obviously arnt crisp tho haha

>>
fe840a77.gif
<< ??!

Back